(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Lifesize Boba at GG's booth.

10556309_10154590979060107_2433520284910622372_n.jpg

Looks like Boba went a little crazy with the KY! :monkey4

galactiboy said:
Not feeling it, but I understand you have a Prime Focus.... I'm going to stick purely to GI vintage for TF from here on out. Just sold off my MP Prime and Starscream last week.

Just saw that the price, not feeling it feeling it as much now :lol

Our worlds got flip-turned up-side down :huh
Indeed :lol

Hmmm... we might need to close the doors of the Cantina to new members. I don't want the rabble messing with us :lol
If only we could.
Didn't Sideshow just announce earlier this year (just a few months ago IRRC) that they had the extended the SW license again. I assume they have been aware of this development with HT and maybe even been involved in fostering it.

I really don't see this as being a direct competition between the two. Anything HT would want to release has already been done by Sideshow. The only holes they might fill first would be Dooku or Tarkin, which while important are not figures as likely to be huge sellers. I think HT will primarily release the main cast figures in versions already done by Sideshow. And I think Sideshow will continue to fill gaps and figures that will probably never be done by HT.

So I'd imagine them working pretty well in concert with one another and it not being an issue of one trying to beat the other. I said it in the other thread, but I think Sideshow will probably get around to figures like Dengar, a Hoth Trooper and Lobot... but HT will never release any figures that low on the popularity scale.

Like I said in the other thread I see HT focus on only main characters, Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia, Vader and Fett. Only the most iconic characters and their most iconic looks. That's about all I see them doing from OT, maybe Anakin from PT, and once the new movies drop you know HT will switch focus to them full steam.

Sideshow will still be the place for a more diverse SW line up.

I honestly prefer the look and size of the MP01 and 04 to the MP10. The MP10 looked a bit too modern compared to the clunkier and more animated look of the earlier version.

Same here, its the best combination of the blocky look from the original figure and the cartoon. Plus is bigger.

Just saw that the price, not feeling it feeling it as much now :lol

Indeed :lol

If only we could.

Like I said in the other thread I see HT focus on only main characters, Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia, Vader and Fett. Only the most iconic characters and their most iconic looks. That's about all I see them doing from OT, maybe Anakin from PT, and once the new movies drop you know HT will switch focus to them full steam.

Sideshow will still be the place for a more diverse SW line up.

Same here, its the best combination of the blocky look from the original figure and the cartoon. Plus is bigger.

Again we seem to be in complete agreement... I'm not worried about the future of 1/6 SW. It seems like it's brighter than ever.

But I can continue to ignore any and all of Medicom's weak ass offerings :lol

Again we seem to be in complete agreement... I'm not worried about the future of 1/6 SW. It seems like it's brighter than ever.

But I can continue to ignore any and all of Medicom's weak ass offerings :lol

Yup, I think the future should be bright.
Medicom...:slap.....:lol

Damn that looks impressive. I bet the Delorean is gonna be a jaw dropper in person.

Damn that looks impressive. I bet the Delorean is gonna be a jaw dropped in person.

Both in terms of detail and price I'm sure. Headlights light up for sure, probably a light up flux-capacitor, working doors. Maybe a working time-circuits panel?!

Yeah... that is really badass. But I can't make more space so it becomes a non-issue.

It's a beauty though :monkey2

Possible Ripley/Powerloader V2 and Alien Ripley?

attachment.php

Is this real life?!?? If so I'm going to poop my pants I love A L I E N and Aliens, I even own the Reebok Alien Stompers. Yippy

Ah man, Aliens and Alien revisit? I'm boned. FU Hot Toys! :mad:

This day is blowing my fawkin' mind :google........:thud:.........:lol

Back