(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Anyone down for some group text????

LMAO FLOSI!

I'll kill you all. :mad:

:lol

Seriously that's the most annoying thing in the world... one text, and then 40 texts following it with, "Who's 513?" "I think that's GB, but who is 817?" "817 is east coast, maybe it's Cow?" "No, Cow is 414 I have him" "cool" "will do" "817 is me!" "Who is me?" "I'm 817" "I know but who are you? don't have you in my phone" "JJJ" "oh ok... I thought you were 513" "I am, was answering the text from 10 minutes ago of who's 513" "Oh ok" "So who's 817 then?" "don't know" "gibby?" "no, he turned off group texts" "So JJJ is 817? did he change #s?" "No JJJ is 513" "Yup bro" "but he said he was 817" "no bro 513" "anyone know who 817 is then?" "no" "nope" "not sure" "nope bro" "Is it Ben? has he replied" "Ben doesn't have texting on his phone" "oh" "I'm at work guys! So many texts my dumb phone can't handle them!" "lol" "get a smart phone" "who is 817" "no one knows bro" "grab me a proto boba while at work UT!" "store has none" "I need one too bro" "who's number is 414?" "cow" "titus" "cow" Madcow" "T" "cow" "thanks" "no prob bro" "anyone know 817 yet" "WTF! Stop texting!! Take me off this list!!"
"lol sorry bro!" "lol punk" "Please, stop, don't send any more to me" "like this text here... lol" "or this one! lol" "I'll take you off bro."
10 minutes later.... "I'm 817 guys" "it's me" "...yeah, but who is me?! you didn't put your name!?"

Sorry punk.

I started it and forgot you don't like being on our group texts. I just sent it to my cantina group with one click.

I've moved you out of that group so I don't do it again. My apologies.

It's all those non-smart phones breaking these up into multiple texts. :panic:

Hey, I'm not the one complaining about multiple texts this time. that's coming from punk and king, who BOTH have smart phones. So shaddup!!! :pfft:

I'll kill you all. :mad:

Seriously that's the most annoying thing in the world... one text, and then 40 texts following it with, "Who's 513?" "I think that's GB, but who is 817?" "817 is east coast, maybe it's Cow?" "No, Cow is 414 I have him" "cool" "will do" "817 is me!" "Who is me?" "I'm 817" "I know but who are you? don't have you in my phone" "JJJ" "oh ok... I thought you were 513" "I am, was answering the text from 10 minutes ago of who's 513" "Oh ok" "So who's 817 then?" "don't know" "gibby?" "no, he turned off group texts" "So JJJ is 817? did he change #s?" "No JJJ is 513" "Yup bro" "but he said he was 817" "no bro 513" "anyone know who 817 is then?" "no" "nope" "not sure" "nope bro" "Is it Ben? has he replied" "Ben doesn't have texting on his phone" "oh" "I'm at work guys! So many texts my dumb phone can't handle them!" "lol" "get a smart phone" "who is 817" "no one knows bro" "grab me a proto boba while at work UT!" "store has none" "I need one too bro" "who's number is 414?" "cow" "titus" "cow" Madcow" "T" "cow" "thanks" "no prob bro" "anyone know 817 yet" "WTF! Stop texting!! Take me off this list!!"
"lol sorry bro!" "lol punk" "Please, stop, don't send any more to me" "like this text here... lol" "or this one! lol" "I'll take you off bro."
10 minutes later.... "I'm 817 guys" "it's me" "...yeah, but who is me?! you didn't put your name!?"

Man, I remember this!!! That was a while back. The good ol' days. Love ya, punk! :)

Anyone down for some group text????

Sorry punk.

I started it and forgot you don't like being on our group texts. I just sent it to my cantina group with one click.

I've moved you out of that group so I don't do it again. My apologies.

I don't mind it when it's an actual conversation pertaining to something, but it's literally the same thing over and over like the conversation I posted above! :lol And I was watching the season 4 finale of Breaking Bad and my phone kept going off.

I'll have fury punch you in your cawk.
computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif

Man, I remember this!!! That was a while back. The good ol' days. Love ya, punk! :)

It was last night... :lol Here's an actual transcript from last night between you and JJJ....
"who is this anyways?" "don't have the number" "huh. This is Sean. Dumb phone is Chien" " I know that. I mean the 405 number that sent it" "lol. I sent it bro."

Love ya too T! :)

Next time a group text starts, put your phone on vibrate, put it next to your cawk and enjoy the ride.

I don't mind it when it's an actual conversation pertaining to something, but it's literally the same thing over and over like the conversation I posted above! :lol And I was watching the season 4 finale of Breaking Bad and my phone kept going off.

Well now I feel bad. Didn't know you were doing something important ! :panic:

:p

I did it to ask a favor and I feel bad doing that.

They will always be like that for a bit, but I think it's easier to take you out of that group, cause I know you really don't like being on the group texts. Sorry for the phone explosion bro.

Back