(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Someone posted this at RS.

IMG_0012.jpg

That bucket is going to be very, very tempting! :rock :panic:

I'm surprised we didn't get Vintage Jabba, the band or a Rancor from GG yet.

The tailoring on the flight suits will never end up like these protos, which look amazing, BTW.

I think the tailoring will be like that, like GB said Bossk was spot one and their last Joes had high quality tailoring.

Paint however is anybody's guess.

Can a brother get a retweet on his R2-D2 question to Sideshow? Please. :p

It seems we're over that initial rush of Preview Night. Now we just sit back and wait for more pictures to come in. It would be nice for another surprise or two, but maybe our wallets can't handle it anyway.

Can't wait to see pics of Josh's Snake...
Please do that privately!

As promised, here's a picture of me opening my Kenner Death Star on Christmas morning.

10387419_10202672209422625_8925490886306499662_n.jpg
Nice! I need to find some of mine, IF I have any. I do have a Darth Vader birthday cake picture though, from when I was 9 or 10...

Lol. I've never even seen the show they are in yet. It's the 2 for 1 bundle that will get me. Plus it won't lead me to getting others. ...probably. :lol
But then again if announcements keep coming like they have I may have to pass as too much might be on order already!
I kinda want that 2-pack as well... More bang for the buck!

I know the Tamashi is kind... but this is nothing to sneeze at..

sdcc2014_sideshow_108.jpg
I'm sneezing. It's too plastsicky for me! Tamashii Nations all the way! :lecture

Barnes & Noble has their SDCC exclusives up for order on the site now... Luke and Wampa funko Pop included...
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/cont...FILIATES-_-Linkshare-_-je6NUbpObpQ-_-10:1&r=1
Thanks! Ordered...

Anyone have a code for b&n

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2
Yes. But these items don't allow coupons. I tried. I tried many. Then realized it says it right on the product page for each item:
Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.

I hate to say this, but there's a good chance it will display that well because of the goggles, which will cover up the bad eye paint. :lol
:lol Sadly, you may be correct!

I'm loving all the Star Wars at this SDCC, but i was excited for the court of the dead now.. not so much but I'll be getting HT Alien Ripley and Marty McFly and whatever Star Wars HT does.
There needs to be more chicks like you!

I believe he'll be inseminating a Gundark, right after he pulls it's ears off :lecture
:rotfl
I was thinking he was inspecting the poop of a sick triceratops.

I think it means to flee from a conflict or battle.
:lol

WHEW! All caught up... for maybe one minute.

I heard the Wolverine has interchangeable face plates like the Batman figure.

Hope so, cuz the one they are showing off doesn't display that great.

Just beautiful! Can't wait to add him to the collection.

I'm no Threepio expert, but he doesn't look right to me.

Someone posted this at RS.

IMG_0012.jpg

Maybe they'll release it this time instead of teasing us. Judging by how their Vader McQ piece turned out, this should be nothing short of amazing.

Thanks! Ordered...

Yes. But these items don't allow coupons. I tried. I tried many. Then realized it says it right on the product page for each item:
Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.

Did you use MrRebates? Only 1% but still.

Back