(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks
View attachment 104222

Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys and share my (sick & twisted) humor!
Looking forward to seeing everyone in the near future!

Oh, pretty.

Congrats! I'm almost there. :)

I'm about to climax too! Oh wait...

Congrats! See ya on the boards again in 6 months Gibby! :lol

:rotfl

At least I know what to spend my reward points on. I'll be using them tomorrow for the awesome Spinosaurus. :)

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/sideshows-dinosauria-lives-on

Good one, and you'll always love it.

Thanks Titus. It's alright. He looks like the Lemonhead logo anyway. :lol

Hahaha, when life gives you lemons... :lol

I sometimes feel like certain sections of this forum have been taking over by the kids from Lord of the Flies.

Mmm, yeah... i don't venture out there much anymore.

And.... SCOTT, CLEAR OUT YOUR DAMN MAILBOX!!!

View attachment 104222
Any Photoshop experts in the house? I was thinking for Celebration, it would be cool to have a laminated Sideshow Freaks badge for our lanyards. Something similar to the POTF cardback, but with our board name and picture. What do you guys think?
71951a_lg.jpeg

Where it says Special Collector Coin, it could say Sideshow Freaks. And the spot where the figure and coin are would be blank. Unless someone is really good at Photoshop and can draw us as figures and coins. :lol

I love this idea so much, and I sure hope we can make it happen. Even if it's not my favorite card back style.

Dirty! My quote is working all wonky tonight.

Goodnight 'tina.

Oh, UT, are you confirmed for CVII yet?

I don't get vacation approved for next year until October/November this year. So I'm still at hopefully. :lol

Any Photoshop experts in the house? I was thinking for Celebration, it would be cool to have a laminated Sideshow Freaks badge for our lanyards. Something similar to the POTF cardback, but with our board name and picture. What do you guys think?

71951a_lg.jpeg

Where it says Special Collector Coin, it could say Sideshow Freaks. And the spot where the figure and coin are would be blank. Unless someone is really good at Photoshop and can draw us as figures and coins. :lol
Send me that Dignitary figure, and I'll see what I can do. :monkey3

Holy ****. This cold absolutely sucks donkey ****. :(
If you have a cough, put a lot of Vick's VapoRub on the bottom of your feet, then put socks on. Your cough will be gone within 10 minutes...

I cancelled three PFs when I first started collecting SS that make me cringe when I look back. I think we've all done that.
Yes, but I've also bought some that I couldn't resell unless I took a loss. Faux Bronze, anyone? They were hot at first, but because worthless...

Hahaha, when life gives you lemons... :lol

And.... SCOTT, CLEAR OUT YOUR DAMN MAILBOX!!!
Suck on it?
Oh, and I blame fury...

I don't get vacation approved for next year until October/November this year. So I'm still at hopefully. :lol
Don't ASK off. TELL them you're taking off. They do not have the option to say no.

PM sent...

They wouldn't let me take May 16th off. I wanted it for the release of Godzilla. I have to do work for this lady that's having a baby and will be gone by then and another one that I have to backup as well. Very sad events in the kaiju world.

View attachment 104222

Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys and share my (sick & twisted) humor!
Looking forward to seeing everyone in the near future!

Congrats, gib!
Yes. Yes, you can.

:yess:

That's such an awesome shirt :rock

King, have you seen this?

y2a4apy4.jpg

Yup. Keeping an eye on it for sure. I've never owned anything from PCS though and have heard a lot of stuff about bad quality control.

Also, 1/3 scale the price is probably gonna be insane. Not sure I'm gonna be willing, or even able, to pay whatever they are gonna price it at. Probably 1k I would think :dunno

Looks like the legs have real fur, pretty snazzy looking so far!

I love this idea so much, and I sure hope we can make it happen. Even if it's not my favorite card back style.​

Any of them would work. I thought about this one because the power of the Force brought us all together. ;) And it has a smaller picture, so we won't have to feel self confident about how we look. :lol

I also thought about the tri-logo card and instead of having ROTJ in three languages, we have the SW, ESB and ROTJ logos.​

There's a lot of hate in there on the Thor and Jean Grey PF's.... I honestly like them, but I am a nooby to SS.

I really like the Thor and Frog Thor. The Jean Grey is not my favorite piece from SS.

I may actually use my points for Frog Thor. I could see that piece skyrocketing if he ever makes an appearance in the movie universe.

Any of them would work. I thought about this one because the power of the Force brought us all together. ;) And it has a smaller picture, so we won't have to feel self confident about how we look. :lol

I also thought about the tri-logo card and instead of having ROTJ in three languages, we have the SW, ESB and ROTJ logos.

Here is the one I got at celebration from Yak Face:

lanyard2b.jpg

With this pin in it as opposed to the coin.

FB_cover.jpg

Hmmm. Might need to use a different cardback so it doesn't look like we're copying them.

Back