(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Pretty sure it is just Star Wars. But I've been watching them this way for quite some time. Is it a burning issue, and not inherent in the Harmy file? Either way, I can be patient and wait for the full finalized set to come through later on down the line...

Might be an issue with that disk. I got you regardless.

1800251_743314309036879_6623203218484091863_n.jpg

'scuse me maam, you seem to have a wedgie. Let me pick that for you.

New vintage! Oxymoron?

R2 is a bit yellower than I'd like, particularly parked next to R5...

I got my old wizard, Yo! ;)

New vintage! Oxymoron?

R2 is a bit yellower than I'd like, particularly parked next to R5...

I got my old wizard, Yo! ;)

Those look good. My Vader is missing a saber and cape. I have Obi, still need the other 3.

I just listed a few incomplete ones to try and use the funds towards complete ones. LOL.

Eeep, just sold something! Think I might pick up 1/6 Grievous. I wants it. I wants it bad.

I can has a Grievous?!?!?

All this vintage talk makes me want to start up my own vintage collection, must resist.... for now...

All this vintage talk makes me want to start up my own vintage collection, must resist.... for now...

Huh. All this vintage talk makes me wanna rub one out to a Playboy mag.

Yes, resist... until we finish off our sets. :D

This is why I'm foaming at the mouth to get my "simple" home project completed. One figure left and all will be right in my world . . .

What is that shirt supposed to say? :horror

Also, will you be able to upgrade me to bluray once they are finalized? I really want to have the HD versions, and I really want to see my name in the credits!
Crap, I forgot about that. Can I still donate and get in the credits?

I have some cds and dvds to get rid of. Blondie, Heart, Annie Lennox and some others. Stuff that I'll probably never listen to.

yeah, I wish they would've revealed what all came with Yoda at the start. I would've ordered one for the mini boba alone. Don't collect the Jumbo Kenner so didn't order it, and as soon as they released more info on it that made me want it, they sold out. Wish I would've saw your post last night, cause if they were in stock I would've ordered it for sure. Been refreshing all day. haha
Me too! F5 F5 F5
You can try a pin, but the plastic on the peg might be too hard to push a pin into, and it also might just spread the peg making it tighter in the hole. Tee hee, that sounds dirty. Best thing would be to get a tiny drill bit and drill into the peg, which will either eat away all of the peg, or make a hole where you can break up the rest of the peg and shake it out.
I doubt I have anything that small. Can I use gibby's peenis?

They're actually all in HD. :lol

I'll bring 'em. Do you care that 2 are on a DVD disk, or do you want them all on a bluray disk?

If only she had some hips....and a brain. :lol
Who is she? I recognize her ass, but not her face.

Same here. I lost about 8 pounds in the past month and a half.
Awesome! Trying to impress us next week? I actually started dieting too,
She has hips... they just photoshop them out. :rolleyes:
They also photoshopped my **** out of her ass.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

With all the Harmy SW talk today, I'm a bit confused - is the blu-ray file done? I have the MKV file, but would definitely be interested in the Blu file if that's the case.

This is why I'm foaming at the mouth to get my "simple" home project completed. One figure left and all will be right in my world . . .

I only count 95...

Back