(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

There's few I don't love. :rock

This is true. :lecture

jpVIXjp.gif

Whoa! She missed the a$$ and slapped her snatch :lol :lol :lol

Repped you Waller! But I saw the girl gif after I repped you. Otherwise I would have done that one, and those two as well! :rock:lol:yess:

It's still 1000x the size of gibby's wiener.

King's trying to resize it by touching his monitor and squeezing his fingers together.
Soooo, kinda like how you master bate? :monkey1

Whoa! She missed the a$$ and slapped her snatch :lol :lol :lol
Good eye! I almost missed that... She went deep!

Indeed. Then she just slowly slides her hand out.....:drool
It was probably a bit moist...

Damn, those gifs and hypnotizing :google:....:rock

And great review GB. I passed on it cause I hate that sculpt and I don't like the DD influence. Otherwise looks like a solid figure.

And Deedub, love the SW creature shots! Practical effects will always hold a place in my heart. CG can be great, but good old fashion puppets/models/paint/makeup can be just as great.

Someone get GB those six ranchers, I can't leave him any.

Seconds away from placing order for grievous.....still debating :panic:.....hovering over the order button!

As for Grievous:

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif

Man I totally understand on Storm Shadow... a well done figure, but would have been cooler if it was more in line with the RAH or if they have gone for any other influence other than Devil's Due. I don't get why Sideshow looks to that for inspiration.

I will say he's still better than Destro; don't know what they were thinking on that one :lol

Someone rep this man!

Done :rock

Aww... I repped too early. I like this one better :lecture

As for Grievous:

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif

I figure I'll cave and order before the end of the day :lol

Man I totally understand on Storm Shadow... a well done figure, but would have been cooler if it was more in line with the RAH or if they have gone for any other influence other than Devil's Due. I don't get why Sideshow looks to that for inspiration.

I will say he's still better than Destro; don't know what they were thinking on that one :lol

I don't understand Sideshow. Not one damn bit. I mean they don't go to Darkhorse comics when they make a Luke Skywalker figure. If you're gonna claim to be making RAH G I Joe's then use the fawking RAH source! NOT GODDAMN Devils Poo. :duh

Good man!

Looks like AT-AT's make it to Tattooine ?

sw-set.jpg

swset-2.jpg

swset-4.jpg

atatcompare-630x434.jpg

:panic:

Priceless:

tumblr_mxbuepcy4W1r506xfo1_500.png

tumblr_mxbuepcy4W1r506xfo2_500.png

:lol :lol :lol

I picked up an Imperial Gunner cardback off eBay with the coin still attached. :rock

:rock

WTF? :horror

Just got this via email...

Really? Is it really a family event? :lol

View attachment 104306

What?! The movie flopped at the box office :lol

I regret to inform all parties interested in my Blue Saber Luke Jedi... I am keeping the saber for sure. Mine (from my childhood collection) is Green. I need to check the cape of the figure still. If mine had a snap, I'm keeping the whole thing. If mine is the same as the one I'm selling, then I don't need both. But... NO SABER FOR YOU!

Back