(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I have yet to meet a satisfied owner of a +3yr old Vizio product. :lol
Are you the first?

Yeah it can be goofy. Just resize the image, then choose File --> Save for Web & Devices (this is for C5 - assuming it's similar for C6 if you have that)

Usually the higher the better for sports/motion blur...but that can be mis-leading.

It all depends on what your eyes like honestly.
I prefer the Panny. I stare at LCD/LED all day, so the plasma is a welcome to my eyes.

I guess I am. I have 4 all going on 4-5 years each. Not one issue to date. But that is just me.

gibby said:
Just resize the image, then choose File --> Save for Web & Devices (this is for C5 - assuming it's similar for C6 if you have that).

:google:

What langue are you speaking?!?!?!??

I guess I am. I have 4 all going on 4-5 years each. Not one issue to date. But that is just me.

Dang man! Go play the lotto!

Most of the people had issues with the circuit/motherboard. In each case, they got fried just after the warranty expired.
Talk about perfect timing! :lol

Dang man! Go play the lotto!

Most of the people had issues with the circuit/motherboard. In each case, they got fried just after the warranty expired.
Talk about perfect timing! :lol

No such issues here. And we have one of each kind they make. No issues. Knock on wood.

You sold your WOS figures??? Awww man! I can never part with mine! I'm gonna open em all up once I get display space for them! They are mostly carded, except for the waves which requires PoP to get the free figures.

Yeah, the majority of the figures are gone, I just have the damned playsets left. It was a great line and a lot of fun to collect but at the end of the day they take up a ton of room that eventually I'd like to use for something else... Now that I think of it, I did keep the KwikEMart and Comic Shop.

Now to dump my Family Guy figures...

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

It could happen someday. Just look at Minority Report.

It's already here. :panic:

Dell-Studio-17-Touchscreen.jpg

:lol:lol

What software are you using to resize the gif? Photoshop?

flickr...:lol

King's trying to resize it by touching his monitor and squeezing his fingers together.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darth Waller again.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That was worth 500 ranchers!

The squirrel is planning on how to get the roofie into your drink and then wondering where to dump the body when he's done.

Have him give me a call, I'll walk him through it. ;)

Back