(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

If this were smaller, it'd make a great footer for fury.

small enough?

r2d2_small.gif

tumblr_mm2r96KCo51s3kvg9o1_500.gif

Too cool... I saw you posted his on Facebook. And as I said on there I never knew the Jawa had sculpted wraps on his face, I always thought/assumed it was a flat surface.

Never knew there was a person in there :rock Makes me like the Bubo I have even more :rock

That is just straight-up badass!!! :rock :rock :rock

Oh, and in case anyone is interested I did another review for Sideshow.... it's not SW, but still a cool figure:

:duff :duff :duff

My Night of the Living Dead OOP Twilight Time Blu-ray sold to some guy with 0 feedback. I've got a bad feeling about this. :(
How much you get? I never had that one, but recently imported the Japan BD, which is supposedly the best release currently.

Funny story about Ebay... I put up my last HD-DVDs the other day, one being The Big Lebowski. For some reason 2 buyers were in a bidding war yesterday. In a few hours they bid 15 times back and forth. It's not that rare of a film!
Interesting. I still have ALL of my HD-DVD's. Never sold any. I may part with some, but they're all boxed up right now. They finally released Mallrats on BD, but I see no reason to upgrade. My HD-DVD is fine.
One of the guys who bought a Blu-ray works at Warner Bros. Animation. :yess:
That's cool! Tell him he can keep his money, and send you some hand-drawn artwork as payment.

Well then... I guess I was extra lucky happening upon this last night on my way home from a concert. :D

2014-04-1795085353_resized.jpg
Awesome! Did you get the $2.97 sale price, or the $3.97 full price? I'm just realizing now that the Ebay price for a full set wasn't all that bad, considering what they retail for... That's cool you got to keep the box. I like to keep boxes and bags, whenever possible...

This should be the distribution. You'll definitely get 3 sets!

5 Homer Simpson(s)
5 Bart Simpson(s)
5 Marge Simpson(s)
4 Lisa Simpson(s)
4 Maggie Simpson(s)
3 Grampa Simpson(s)
4 Ned Flanders(s)
4 Krusty the Clown(s)
3 Milhouse Van Houten(s)
3 Ralph Wiggum(s)
3 Apu Nahasapeemapetilon(s)
3 Nelson Muntz(s)
4 Itchy(s)
4 Scratchy(s)
3 Chief Wiggum(s)
3 Mr. Burns(s)
I'm impressed there is at least 3 of each. Nothing with only 1 or 2. That would have really sucked...

I picked up an Imperial Gunner cardback off eBay with the coin still attached. :rock
That means now you have to try to collect ALL of the POTF cardbacks with the coins still attached. :wink1:

Yes. I had looked on ebay for a case and found a pic of the shipping box and the item code on it. I checked the WM on the way to the concert and found nothing, and on the way back decided to check again. Saw some skids from the truck sitting there, and was able to see a box with the correct item code on it so I knew it was the Simpsons figs. Pulled the box, and checked them on the scanner and they didn't ring up, so I grabbed a helpful employee stocking shelves and he had another lady enter them in the system and I was good to go. It was around 1am in the morning. I also peeled the sticker off the box that said "Do Not Put On Shelf Until May 1!" So that might have helped. :lol
Good research! :hi5:

Dude, go get that checked STAT! You don't want it turning into Pneumonia or anything else serious.

Yeah, I collect SW, Monster Fighters, Batman, some LOTR, etc... I just sold off all my original WOS figures due to space so these would help fill the gap and save some room. The House is on my radar, just can't swing it right now... I don't need to buy a whole set at once. Just lmk, after others that have asked, what spares you have left and I'll work from there.
You sold your WOS figures??? Awww man! I can never part with mine! I'm gonna open em all up once I get display space for them! They are mostly carded, except for the waves which requires PoP to get the free figures.

Steve! You are sick!
Awesome Photoshop job!!! :lol

Oh the irony... It was my SENT box that was killing my limit. I totally forgot that it stores them. It's clear now so BOMBS AWAY!
Here, I'll knock some sense into you. Kenbenobi :thwak MadCow

Going TV shopping today! $900 his my budget but praying its not that high. I seen many 50inch around 7-800.
Any suggestions?
Anything I should stay away from?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Too cool... I saw you posted his on Facebook. And as I said on there I never knew the Jawa had sculpted wraps on his face, I always thought/assumed it was a flat surface.

Never knew there was a person in there :rock Makes me like the Bubo I have even more :rock

Oh, and in case anyone is interested I did another review for Sideshow.... it's not SW, but still a cool figure:

I love that review GB!!!! Repped! :rock

Great looking figure. Wish I could have gotten it for nostalgia... but no way !

You guys know I sold my Old Ben statue to put towards my tracking down of at least one major SSW LOTR grail piece. I should be getting my first payment for the RWOS PF today. I sold it for 750. :rock So I should have when done almost $1400 in my paypal account. I think I can find a Balrog for $1100-$1200. Now, if I could just sell Vader and Maul I could snag my RWOS statue.

I did trade a Galadriel PF with someone for an Uruk-Hai Scout Swordsman statue from the SSW line. Never had it before and its one of the smaller grail statues in that line.

Congrats Josh! :rock

What Vader are you selling?

Going TV shopping today! $900 his my budget but praying its not that high. I seen many 50inch around 7-800.
Any suggestions?
Anything I should stay away from?

BUY Panasonic/Samsung
SELL Vizio

:lol

BUY Panasonic/Samsung
SELL Vizio

:lol

really? Got five Vizio's in the house and they are a great value and never had an issue. But that's just me.

Damn, those gifs and hypnotizing :google:....:rock

And great review GB. I passed on it cause I hate that sculpt and I don't like the DD influence. Otherwise looks like a solid figure.

And Deedub, love the SW creature shots! Practical effects will always hold a place in my heart. CG can be great, but good old fashion puppets/models/paint/makeup can be just as great.

Someone get GB those six ranchers, I can't leave him any.

Seconds away from placing order for grievous.....still debating :panic:.....hovering over the order button!

That should work. Now where's fury? :tap

How much you get? I never had that one, but recently imported the Japan BD, which is supposedly the best release currently.

That means now you have to try to collect ALL of the POTF cardbacks with the coins still attached. :wink1:

It's the 1990 version. I also have the Japanese BD of the original.

:panic:

How do you resize a gif, gibby? Every time I have tried the image stops.

Im leaning towards a Samsung.
It has 120hz is that good or bad. Some have 60hz and others 240hz

If you are a gamer you want a minimum of 120hz.

That is awesome bro ! Can't wait to see ! RWOS is awesome !

Yeah, I'm excited to be working towards getting a couple pieces I once had back into the collection.

Nice review. :duff :rock

Thank ya sir!

I'm selling my Mythos Vader statue.

really? Got five Vizio's in the house and they are a great value and never had an issue. But that's just me.

I have yet to meet a satisfied owner of a +3yr old Vizio product. :lol
Are you the first?

How do you resize a gif, gibby? Every time I have tried the image stops.

Yeah it can be goofy. Just resize the image, then choose File --> Save for Web & Devices (this is for C5 - assuming it's similar for C6 if you have that)

Im leaning towards a Samsung.
It has 120hz is that good or bad. Some have 60hz and others 240hz

Usually the higher the better for sports/motion blur...but that can be mis-leading.

It all depends on what your eyes like honestly.
I prefer the Panny. I stare at LCD/LED all day, so the plasma is a welcome to my eyes.

Back