(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Star Wars starts at the beginning of ANH. Anything before is useless thus making Rebels useless. :lol

I know, I know I'm being close minded but ignorance (and nostalgia) is bliss.

I thought the first clone wars cartoons were great.

Since all these new announcements won't be out by Celebration, I really hope Sideshow has a booth there and has all this stuff on display.

i cant see why they wouldn't. They were at 4.

ymvmir771o.gif

Caught up, whew!

And passed 19,000 posts.

Watching JP: The Lost World

Is this the second or third? :dunno

Night all. Time to get some sleep before leaving for SDCC. :wave

Congrats on 19k fury

OMG must get Pinhead too!!
I thought you quit Sideshow! :thwak

****. This year is going to be really expensive.
Eh, more likely 2015 will be expensive. I'm skeptical much will ship this year other than the Probot...

Off?

I get a free ticket, so no pin for me. But I want that Yoda bank! :gah:
Maybe they'll sell some online? Doubt it, but I'll pray...

Black crumb? What's that?
I was wondering the same thing...

Still trying to get caught up in here. Been behind all day!

Only the spiritual and ghost ones. Those are too real for me. I love slasher flicks

Oh wow. It's almost the total opposite for me. The slashers seem like real people to me, especially something like Maniac.

But there does tend to me a spiritual side to the best Slashers. Myers is immortal, Vorhees is too, Krueger is a dream so freaks M out the most! :lol

Oh wow. It's almost the total opposite for me. The slashers seem like real people to me, especially something like Maniac.

But there does tend to me a spiritual side to the best Slashers. Myers is immortal, Vorhees is too, Krueger is a dream so freaks M out the most! :lol

i am sick in the head I guess. Lol!

The exorcist and lady in black scared me the most. I love Halloween, Friday the 13" nightmare elm street and all those types

Ken - Yeah, I'll be at the party but not for a lot of it. TORn is having a party at the same time and I plan to spend most of the night there. :rock
That's just wrong! Did Chris do that? Is he even involved with Sideshow's websites anymore? I assume he's still active at TORn, so perhaps he quit Sideshow, and that's his retaliation. Have a good time! I look forward to reading your posts, when you have time to post. But don't let posting get in your way of having fun. Do as much as you can! Like you said, you can just text someone pics, so you don't have to post them yourself...

Caught up, whew!

And passed 19,000 posts.

Watching JP: The Lost World

Is this the second or third? :dunno
I finally got caught up myself. Saw Begin Again tonight. Great flick!!! Now I love Keira even more... It's the 5th movie I've seen in a theater since Thursday. I haven't done that in a while... Let's Be Cops, Dawn of Apes, Million Ways to Die in the West, Sex Tape, and now Begin Again...

i am sick in the head I guess. Lol!
This, we knew! :lecture

I followed Sideshow's link for their upcoming horror products. Beneath Friday the 13th it says [h=4]“One, two, Freddy’s coming for you…”[/h]Ummmm... Unless they are suddenly teasing NOES stuff, that's a major F-up!
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/oh-the-horror-sideshow-brings-the-fear-back-to-fans

Well I could be wrong, but that Jason outline from the teaser looks a lot like his Freddy vs. Jason appearance. I know they already did a PF of that version, but it does look like it. Then again, it might be the remake version too. I don't know.

Well I could be wrong, but that Jason outline from the teaser looks a lot like his Freddy vs. Jason appearance. I know they already did a PF of that version, but it does look like it. Then again, it might be the remake version too. I don't know.
I actually posted that possibility on FB. You could be right. But then you'd think they would tease it that way...

Back