(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

If I had a full set up that workshop stuff would be cool. I do wonder why they go after any licenses other than batman and the marvel stuff.

Last edited:

I see this in Kenben's future.

Mattel_Star_Wars_Hot_Wheels_Yoda_Car.jpg

Terrible, that looks. :lol

how many hot wheel star wars cars are there?

I guess Mondo's doing 1/6 Ninja Turtles. They posted this picture of the mousers on their instagram.

oQwP5lL.png

where is the best site to get hotel deals?
has anyone ever stayed in a super 8 ?
the name scares me

I see this in Kenben's future.

Mattel_Star_Wars_Hot_Wheels_Yoda_Car.jpg
Yep, that's the only one I'm buying...

Terrible, that looks. :lol
I like the ears... It's a must buy for me. Passing on the rest... I bought the Disney racers. They looked cooler. The Mattel ones are just ripoffs of those...

You belong to the faction of Spirit within the Court of the Dead. For those who follow this path there are no boundaries between the realms; no barriers between Heaven, Hell and the mortal plane.

That Court of the Dead thing reminds me of choose your own adventure books, sorta... I like the art! I wonder who the artist is...

This hot chick at work I've been in love with for years (but she's married, with 2 kids) was looking at Star Wars Lego's on her computer as I passed by, so naturally I had to stop and discuss with her! Her son told her he wants the Lego Death Star, and she couldn't believe how much it costs! :lol I told her she should get him 2 of the smaller sets, and justify that 2 is better than 1. That way she saves $300 or so. :lol

I'll give her a Death Star LEGO. You just give me her number. :yess:

super 8? Pass
I used to install software in all of the Cendant chains (Super 8, Ramada, Days Inn, Travel Lodge, etc.) Super 8 is one of the lower chains for sure. There are some nice ones, but there are some nasty ones too. I would ask to see a few of the rooms before committing to an extended stay there...
I'll give her a Death Star LEGO. You just give me her number. :yess:
:lol

where is the best site to get hotel deals?
has anyone ever stayed in a super 8 ?
the name scares me

I like Orbitz, or Travelocity… Maybe try Priceline as well...

Stayed in a Super 8? Might have. I do remember a Super 8 staying in me once though for sure! :lol

What? Too much? :horror

I like Orbitz, or Travelocity… Maybe try Priceline as well...

Stayed in a Super 8. Might have. I do remember a Super 8 staying in me once though for sure! :lol

What? Too much? :horror
Rick, sometimes you can get the best price by contacting the hotel directly. Do it during the day when you can speak with a manager. For extended stays like yours might be, they may be willing to give you a deal...

Thanks Ken, but they're definitely no McQuarrie Vader cold cast. Know what I mean? ;)

Back