(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I knew I was gonna get crap for that! You know there's a movie coming out? Did you ever watch? It's a helluva funny show!

I'm being serious. I loved the show back when it was on. :rock

One of my exes used to love that show so we watched it a few times. It's definitely a funny show.

Really? I actually thought for sure you had this one.

He was a pretty penny, although I shouldn't know that, because he was a gift. ;)
Nope , I have a 12 back, ESB ssensorscope , Rotj , ROTJ tri logo, POTF and POTF tri logo. Never found any that I didn't find way over priced.

I was gonna buy TWS today but my mom said she would because shes been wanting to watch it. She comes home with The First Avenger lol. its the thought that counts i guess.

I was gonna buy TWS today but my mom said she would because shes been wanting to watch it. She comes home with The First Avenger lol. its the thought that counts i guess.

that's pretty cool of your mom!! its' ok, at least it was still Cap. :lol :lol

Listed all my GameCube games on eBay, the last nine loose vintage figures I have on RS, and now I'm going out for Thai.

All this selling is exhausting work. Yikes! :(

(If anyone can guess the loose vintage I'm not currently selling, you'll win my undying admiration.)

I'm being serious. I loved the show back when it was on. :rock

Classic British comedy. And saffron was cute in a bookish sort of way. Loved them having champagne for breakfast. Brought back fond college memories.

Enjoying the heck out of density on ps4.

Vespa will be here by Friday.

Gotta bottle my beer Saturday. :panic:

Rep for mom.
Listed all my GameCube games on eBay, the last nine loose vintage figures I have on RS, and now I'm going out for Thai.

All this selling is exhausting work. Yikes! :(

(If anyone can guess the loose vintage I'm not currently selling, you'll win my undying admiration.)
Luke and Ben.

R5-D4

Classic British comedy. And saffron was cute in a bookish sort of way. Loved them having champagne for breakfast. Brought back fond college memories.

Enjoying the heck out of density on ps4.

Vespa will be here by Friday.

Gotta bottle my beer Saturday. :panic:

:rock

I think you're right. I don't think he ever got around to getting a loose R2.

Jawa?

Back