(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Get better bro. Only one year to Celebration ! :panic:

That looks really cool. The Dino line has been some of Sideshow's best work in years.

Personally I didn't like the MP Grimlock. I had one but it just seemed too flimsy in robot mode. Ended up selling it to a friend which ultimately got him hooked on the MP line and he has them all now. I'm such an enabler...

Yeah, I absolutely love the Dinosauria line. They're really something else. I just sort of wish it didn't get so popular so I could pick up pieces I'm missing for cheap. According to that article, however, they'll be revisiting some more of the old releases, so I guess it's possible that they'll hit a few others that I'm missing. The only thing that sucks is that they raised the price quite a bit on Styracosaurus and Spinosaurus. Thankfully, I'll be able to get the Spino for free with my points.

I love my MP Grimlock. The transformation was relatively simple and reminded me of the old toy, but it was just a bit more advanced. I used to have two of them so I could keep him in robot mode and dino mode at all times, but the robo one took a shelf dive and broke. I think my favorite MP figure is Soundwave, though. He's probably my favorite Decepticon and a great deal with all the tapes and everything. I'm lucky I was able to find one, though. I tried to get another one for Flosi's brother, but never saw them again.

Holy ****. This cold absolutely sucks donkey ****. :(

Still sick?!?! You taking anything for it? My grandfather's remedy was always to heat some wine and down it. It knocks you the **** out but you sleep like a rock and wake up drenched from sweat but damn, you feel good afterwards.

Yeah, I absolutely love the Dinosauria line. They're really something else. I just sort of wish it didn't get so popular so I could pick up pieces I'm missing for cheap. According to that article, however, they'll be revisiting some more of the old releases, so I guess it's possible that they'll hit a few others that I'm missing. The only thing that sucks is that they raised the price quite a bit on Styracosaurus and Spinosaurus. Thankfully, I'll be able to get the Spino for free with my points.

I love my MP Grimlock. The transformation was relatively simple and reminded me of the old toy, but it was just a bit more advanced. I used to have two of them so I could keep him in robot mode and dino mode at all times, but the robo one took a shelf dive and broke. I think my favorite MP figure is Soundwave, though. He's probably my favorite Decepticon and a great deal with all the tapes and everything. I'm lucky I was able to find one, though. I tried to get another one for Flosi's brother, but never saw them again.

I agree that the Grimmy transformation was very easy and nostalgic. My figure was just weak I guess and always felt like it was going to break. Soundwave I missed and kick myself for it. I really wanted that one. I was lucky enough to get Optimus at the first shipment with a coupon so I can live with just him. He's my all-time favorite Transformer.

I had no idea they were going for that kind of scratch. That's insane!

I know. They were $200 originally. I had Leo on order, but he came out around Christmastime. I wanted to have more money to buy presents for friends and family and I didn't love his face compared to the other turtles, so I cancelled him. I guess I made a big mistake.

I know. They were $200 originally. I had Leo on order, but he came out around Christmastime. I wanted to have more money to buy presents for friends and family and I didn't love his face compared to the other turtles, so I cancelled him. I guess I made a big mistake.

That sucks Ben, I'm sorry. :(

I cancelled three PFs when I first started collecting SS that make me cringe when I look back. I think we've all done that.

I just went and looked around in the marvel section... Glad I no longer post there. Jezz.

I sometimes feel like certain sections of this forum have been taking over by the kids from Lord of the Flies.

I just went and looked around in the marvel section... Glad I no longer post there. Jezz.

There's a lot of hate in there on the Thor and Jean Grey PF's.... I honestly like them, but I am a nooby to SS.

Did any of my LEGO buddies want a Homer and Krusty minifigures? Those are my extras from the Walmart sale from Sunday. I will sell for $2.97 plus 8.25% tax each (the price I paid) plus $1 total for the shipping. Just let me know! Apparently a lot of Toys R Us's and Walmarts are limiting how many figures you can buy, so I got lucky!

Back