(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

You big 'ol puss.

* wipes tear away *

Hugs?

f.jpg

Oh, they just advertised Warrior Week, 4 part presentation starting tonight on the Network :rock

Yep, I'm behind again. I hate my job. I'll reply in batches. About to go to lunch. Will read the rest later...

Yeah, but I'd have to insist that if there was a key item or items you needed from his list, that you get them. ;)

Plus I'm poor... I'll make a list, and fire it off to Ken. Was there anyone else I was supposed to be behind?
Sooooooo many jokes to be made, but I shall refrain...

A line had started months before he ever posted a list, we have just been waiting for him to dig through his warehouse to get to the figs to make a list. :lol
I'd thwak you, if it weren't true!

We have about an inch on the ground. From 60s to snow in just a few hours.
Did you use your ***** to measure it? That should barely be enough to measure it...
We just had a dusting of snow. Guess we got lucky... It snowed almost all day yesterday, but it never accumulated. Most of it melted when it hit the ground, until overnight... Lots of car accidents due to black ice though... 30 car pile up on the route I take home from work, but it happened a few hours later.

My brother was in a band awhile back, and currently plays for the people at nursing homes with my mom playing old gospel music and whatnot. When he first started out doing that he went around to a bunch of the old folks home asking if they'd be interested in having him play there. Well, there was this one building that we had always heard was haunted and that strange things happened there... and it was now one of those assisted living places. So my brother went there to ask about playing and whatnot, and then decided to ask one of the security guys about the place being haunted and if the guard had ever heard that... so then the guard told my brother a story of something that happened to him... he said,

One night when it was raining and storming outside, the guard was doing his rounds and one of the old ladies kept calling him in the room insisting she had been hearing gunshots... (and that she had seen someone in the halls I think) the guard told her that it was storming outside and she was just hearing thunder... well, the lady called him in several times talking about the gunshots she kept hearing, and he kept telling her it's just thunder, but she insisted she knows the difference and she clearly was hearing gunshots. The guy dismissed it and left, until later he was walking down a hallway and at the end of the hallway he saw a man standing there in like a civil war uniform or whatever, with half of his head blown open!! (like he had been shot in the face) He said the civil war guy turned and looked at him and then walked on down another hall... the guard ran after him and there was no one there. :horror
He told my brother he had heard stories about the place but never really believed any of it until he saw that ghost guy that night. Freaky!

Crazy! Hearing things doesn't really bother me but I don't know what i would do if I saw a physical ghost.
I've seen one! They are totally real! I saw mine here:
https://www.pennyhillpark.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE_HOTELS/the_hotel/history.aspx

Cold is still killing me today... WTF!!
That sucks... Get well soon!

Random question but anyone ever buy something off eBay and had it sent by USPS? Right now its saying it was delivered to where I work on Sat morning but the office is closed Saturdays and there wasnt a notice of missed delivery or any re attempt to drop off. I kill these guys if they lost the Commander Cody I just bought.... :mad:

Random question but anyone ever buy something off eBay and had it sent by USPS? Right now its saying it was delivered to where I work on Sat morning but the office is closed Saturdays and there wasnt a notice of missed delivery or any re attempt to drop off. I kill these guys if they lost the Commander Cody I just bought.... :mad:

Hmm that's strange. Usually they are pretty good at getting your package to you. Maybe a error? Definitely call the post office and have them check if they have your package or if you can find out where it went.

Hmm that's strange. Usually they are pretty good at getting your package to you. Maybe a error? Definitely call the post office and have them check if they have your package or if you can find out where it went.

Ya I actually had something similar happen before. Boba Fett 1/6 I got was marked as delivered on a sat but it showed up that monday. Still nothing on this one. Going to give it a little more time today then call and see what the deal is.

Yep, I'm behind again.

Do I need to make some calls again at your workplace..."For once, will someone just please let kenben be on top?"

Did you use your ***** to measure it? That should barely be enough to measure it...

I actually had to use 10 of your corndogs. Was still short if you can believe it.

We just had a dusting of snow. Guess we got lucky... It snowed almost all day yesterday, but it never accumulated. Most of it melted when it hit the ground, until overnight... Lots of car accidents due to black ice though... 30 car pile up on the route I take home from work, but it happened a few hours later.

Car accidents were due to the hungover peeps from that Brewer loss probably. :monkey3

Ya I actually had something similar happen before. Boba Fett 1/6 I got was marked as delivered on a sat but it showed up that monday. Still nothing on this one. Going to give it a little more time today then call and see what the deal is.

Definitely wait a bit longer and see what happens when the mail shows up. If nothing give them a call and see if they can sort everything out. It has happened to me before too. Definitely sucks.

Definitely wait a bit longer and see what happens when the mail shows up. If nothing give them a call and see if they can sort everything out. It has happened to me before too. Definitely sucks.

I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to mail haha, I track my packages like crazy. I'm sure its probably a case of "It's sitting on the truck".

:lol

Nah, that's just my webcam. You earn me $15,000 a month. That's why my taxes are so high!

What!? Where's my cut? :tap

Speaking of, I don't think camera #2 (Chiencam) is working. Can you send someone over to fix it?

Maybe it's been inserted? :horror

That's awesome! One day you'll grow a beard and hack you family to bits with an ax. :lecture

True. And I can play to the untapped No Pantz demographic.

simpsons-1.jpg

True. And I can play to the untapped No Pantz demographic.

That's a very big demographic. Even bigger then the *********/skank demo that made Jersey Shore popular :lecture

I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to mail haha, I track my packages like crazy. I'm sure its probably a case of "It's sitting on the truck".

Yep I do the same thing. I get **** for my item to arrive and want it at my doorstep now.

IronFingaz said:
That's a very big demographic. Even bigger then the *********/skank demo that made Jersey Shore popular :lecture

This could be big :panic:

Back