(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Do you not have a Best Buy near you? I order all mine for pickup.

Closest is about 3 hours away. I buy just about everything online.

Closest is about 3 hours away. I buy just about everything online.

I got you. I would go with Best Buy for now.

Like I said I order for pickup but if you can just order online. :)

I love getting stressful news right before bed.

Had an email from my new principal to call him. I didn't see it until around 5pm my time so I called and left a voicemail. Didn't hear anything back so I figured it was no big deal and he would tell me at this meeting I've got to go to today. Nope he calls me at 10pm to tell me he just found out yesterday that I will be teaching the first two hours of the day at a different building. That building starts the school day at 7:20 am and my normal buildings time got moved to where the day ends at 4pm. So basically it's a 9 hour day of teaching. I'm not sure that's inline with the unions contract so I'm gonna give them a buzz because that's a little but of ********. They give me 3rd period off to get between buildings but I don't know how that comes into play. Plus as of now I have no idea if those classes are something in my subject area or if it's stuff I'm familiar with teaching. Such wonderful news less than 2 weeks before kids show up. :(

Just curious how do you know the cover art is the same?

It was posted recently somewhere. LOL.

Had an email from my new principal to call him. I didn't see it until around 5pm my time so I called and left a voicemail. Didn't hear anything back so I figured it was no big deal and he would tell me at this meeting I've got to go to today. Nope he calls me at 10pm to tell me he just found out yesterday that I will be teaching the first two hours of the day at a different building. That building starts the school day at 7:20 am and my normal buildings time got moved to where the day ends at 4pm. So basically it's a 9 hour day of teaching. I'm not sure that's inline with the unions contract so I'm gonna give them a buzz because that's a little but of ********. They give me 3rd period off to get between buildings but I don't know how that comes into play. Plus as of now I have no idea if those classes are something in my subject area or if it's stuff I'm familiar with teaching. Such wonderful news less than 2 weeks before kids show up. :(

Damn bro ! :1-1:

I would contact Paypal. If the figure was sealed. Loose joints are a common production issue. You didn't make the ****ing thing. Not your problem.

Agreed... sealed is sealed, if it's empty, broken or whatever that's the buyer's problem. I don't often sell sealed stuff, but I make that explicit in the listing that it is a no returns situation. That doesn't always help, but sometimes eBay will accept that.

I'm considering selling my two Mythos, Boba and Ben... At over a grand each, it's very tempting, and would pay off one of my four CCs!

Do it :lecture

I definitely think its a movie best watched first as a child, especially a child in the 80's before CGI blew up. Its a fairly tale movie full of whimsy and fantastical elements, a lot of what makes Legend great is a lot of what most people don't like about it, and those people are soulless and dead inside :lecture

You wrote whimsy :lol

I always forget about best buy. I missed TWS steel and I don't want to miss this one.
WTF is TWS? They had a Noah steelbook this week, which I couldn't find on release day after hitting two stores. Only $17.99 and includes a $10 movie pass to see another movie. Would have been worth it... I cannot think of anything with the initials TWS... The Walking Stud?

I got you. I would go with Best Buy for now.

Like I said I order for pickup but if you can just order online. :)
Even pickup isn't safe. They man-handle the steelbooks, and throw them on metal racks. They almost always have dents when I do this... I prefer to order online and have them shipped to me, but I buy 2 of them, and return the worst one...

You have multiple buildings at your school? What grades do you teach? That sucks. Can you tell them no? Probably not... That is bull that you will start at a school which has earlier hours, then go to a school with later hours, making your work-day longer...

WTF is TWS? They had a Noah steelbook this week, which I couldn't find on release day after hitting two stores. Only $17.99 and includes a $10 movie pass to see another movie. Would have been worth it... I cannot think of anything with the initials TWS... The Walking Stud?

Even pickup isn't safe. They man-handle the steelbooks, and throw them on metal racks. They almost always have dents when I do this... I prefer to order online and have them shipped to me, but I buy 2 of them, and return the worst one...

TWS would be The Winter Soldier.

I never had a problem with pick-up yet.
I ordered three Noah's this week and all three were perfect.
I order them first thing in the morning so they are pulled first thing.
I had more issues through the mail and their bubble mailer.

That seems crazy. Sometimes it's good to have unions.

10550963_885629958130983_1107440521089794504_n.jpg

Sad to see how badly Hamill has aged. Especially compared to Ford.

Hoping to see a bad*** Jedi master in Ep VII.

Back