(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Holy LEGO Batmobile from the 1960's, Batman!!

10525696_10152602142918024_4795601318102045493_n.jpg

omg That's Too much your the BEST ahh thanks Fury <3

Not really too much. Some of the items are from my collection. I just hope you like half of what's coming to you.

I was able to post it about an hour ago. It's on the way! :yess:

And now I can finally show off my Secret Santa gifts, courtesy of Ben!

So much Artoo goodness, and exactly the blu I wanted! Thanks buddy! :1-1:

1705AE8F-AAC9-4F70-994B-18FCDD8B4B7C_zpsq0ijt3uo.jpg

I forgot that YoNoSe also included this book about the rise and fall of Masters of the Universe as well. Looks like an interesting read, and probably needs a sequel when the Matty MOTUC era ends .

You are the third Freak to own that copy. Originally passed on to me by our own Deak Starkiller. :duff

Yeah and it makes me angry. They finally make a '66 and it's and exclusive. :(

I would think it's a pretty good indication that a regular set is coming. I've been wondering about it since the 60s property opened up for merch. I can't imagine they would neglect the most iconic Batmobile and one of the most iconic vehicles of all time.

I hope, anyway.

I would think it's a pretty good indication that a regular set is coming. I've been wondering about it since the 60s property opened up for merch. I can't imagine they would neglect the most iconic Batmobile and one of the most iconic vehicles of all time.

I hope, anyway.

I hope so too, buddy. I don't want to pay $300 for a little Batmobile LEGO from ebay. Even though I am tempted. :(

Back