(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I will rep everyone on this board to get back around to repping this comment. I think we might be related. :hi5:
LOL! Other than you and UT, I don't think I've received rep in months... You both seem to make the rounds... Other people don't seem to rep much anymore. Or maybe it's just me... :dunno Or the fact that I can't rep back! :lol
But I appreciate your charity donations...

LOL! Other than you and UT, I don't think I've received rep in months... You both seem to make the rounds... Other people don't seem to rep much anymore. Or maybe it's just me... :dunno Or the fact that I can't rep back! :lol

Yeah. That's it! :monkey3

I must've repped you recently, though.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kenbenobi again.

Yeah, I got two recently for my Godzilla pic and one before that but not sure who gave them cause they didn't post anything. Either way thanks guys!

Perfect for most of us. :monkey2
View attachment 123151

6y7ypa2y.jpg

Shropt... :wave

Tell Frau a group of us are invading Orlando in mid November and it's mandatory we see the two of you! ;)

WDF is this rubbish? I hate all these board meet ups that I can't be a part of. :(

Thom, JJJ, we need to have a NJ meet up. I'm feeling lonely...

Man, I'm already tired of looking at the new 1/6 SW threads. Holy hell. Lots of posts about inaccuracies, Hasbro's bike was better, Tamashi's C-3PO is better, blah blah blah. I don't know how people can read those for months on end before figures actually ship.
I never look at them. I just stay here. I feel safe here.
Nekked, you say?

Nice! I thought about buying it for myself as a birthday present.
Great natural ones.
Yep, same here. I waste enough time reading the crap in here. I don't have time to read elsewhere! :lol
Why would you bother. We all agreed to report everything here anyway. That's easy I try to do.
:lecture
WDF is this rubbish? I hate all these board meet ups that I can't be a part of. :(

Well I'm free almost every weekend at some point. You guys rarely are. 😢

Man, I'm already tired of looking at the new 1/6 SW threads. Holy hell. Lots of posts about inaccuracies, Hasbro's bike was better, Tamashi's C-3PO is better, blah blah blah. I don't know how people can read those for months on end before figures actually ship.

Never go into unreleased figure threads after you've seen the pics. There is nothing else to do except watch unhappy people bump into each other.

We'll make it so!

Yeah but the HT one has been entertaining as most the people are stupid and keep coming up stupid stuff. Or questioning people who are telling them how things will really be that they don't like.:lol

So here's my July-mas loot! Courtesy of King Darkness! :rock

tloot_zps161b498a.jpg

LOVE it, thanks so much!!!!! The Tatooine shirt is going into heavy rotation and coming to WDW with me. :)

Unrelated, but just something cool, I also got this little beauty this week -

trevtd_zps3ac65dd6.jpg

I got me a We Love Fine X-Wing Crew t-shirt from my SS. I'm too lazy to take a picture because that huge tree limb I just cut up kicked my ass.

I know... I'll probably check in periodically until the go up for PO and then avoid them like the plague until the in-hands arrive. Just don't see the point of doing the complain game in meantime :lol

trevtd_zps3ac65dd6.jpg

Nice, I don't want a figure of Rust (even though I loved the show) but hope I get tapped to paint one at some point. Grove sculpts are great to paint, you'll have fun with it :rock

A group!?! Who all is flying in?

Sounds awesome to us! Be prepared to see a HUGE Frau! :p

So far UT will be there with his mom, and fury, kenben, and I are planning on meeting him there.

Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

So here's my July-mas loot! Courtesy of King Darkness! :rock

tloot_zps161b498a.jpg

LOVE it, thanks so much!!!!! The Tatooine shirt is going into heavy rotation and coming to WDW with me. :)

trevtd_zps3ac65dd6.jpg
Nice stuff! King rocked it! Congrats abs enjoy!
I got me a We Love Fine X-Wing Crew t-shirt from my SS. I'm too lazy to take a picture because that huge tree limb I just cut up kicked my ass.
Probably bigger than you!

So you did get it! Looking at all these other pics, I feel like I dropped the ball with this. I hope you like it, figured it might help with your new focus. :wave

So you did get it! Looking at all these other pics, I feel like I dropped the ball with this. I hope you like it, figured it might help with your new focus. :wave

I feel same way, :( I would've put more stuff in the box. I suck

Probably bigger than you!

It was the size of a mini tree. :panic:

Just came today and I'm already wearing it. The fact that it's an X-Wing shirt and based on a crew shirt they wore, it's even more cool. Thanks again! :duff

A group!?! Who all is flying in?

Sounds awesome to us! Be prepared to see a HUGE Frau! :p

So true. I really need to make it there some year.
I am looking forward to it. Probably best we are coming before the baby cuz you guys will have your hands full.
Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2
What's so beautiful about it? [emoji43]

Back