(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I just wanted to thank the guys here who have reached out to me over the last couple days, not that I don't love the ones who didn't see my cryptic posts as of late and assume I was I'm a less than great shape. Really, thank you.

Did not know anything was up. Hope all is well. You have my number if you ever need to talk.

Awesome wax pack collection!!! I have some, somewhere... I also have some of the sealed tri-fold hanging packs from KB...
Yeah, I don't need the entire Batman set either. But I may still do it... Depending on if I can get a deal...

I hope you don't have to sell anything. But I understand the moving ********. That's why I don't want to move ever again. Unless I win the lottery...

Thanks! I have a lot more. I have almost every pack from the 80's and 90's. The 50's-70's are pricey so I buy 1 here and there when I can.

I just wanted to thank the guys here who have reached out to me over the last couple days, not that I don't love the ones who didn't see my cryptic posts as of late and assume I was I'm a less than great shape. Really, thank you.

We're all family here. We need to look out for each other.

Just wanted to thank Thom(YoNoSe) for the amazing Secret Santa stuff. When I opened the box it was like one awesome surprise after another. I know I made a list of stuff I'm into, but he hit everything right on the dot!

He got me the SH Figuarts Mario, Godzilla trading figure, Funko Horror Mystery Mini, Lego Oroku Saki, Lego mini Tumbler, brick separator, bunch of wax packs of cards, Kreo GI Joe blind pack, vintage Grimlock, Dimetrodon from the Kenner JP line, rubber styracosaurus, Lego Leia magnet, Lego Hoth Leia keychain, Neca Aliens Warrior, a bunch of little Star Wars Micro Machine type guys, Gummy Smurfs, and Mario candy. And if that wasn't enough, he made me a beautiful Hoth Leia portrait.

Thank you so much, Thom. I'm blown away.

HOLY CRAP!!!!
That is wonderful

Just wanted to thank Thom(YoNoSe) for the amazing Secret Santa stuff. When I opened the box it was like one awesome surprise after another. I know I made a list of stuff I'm into, but he hit everything right on the dot!

He got me the SH Figuarts Mario, Godzilla trading figure, Funko Horror Mystery Mini, Lego Oroku Saki, Lego mini Tumbler, brick separator, bunch of wax packs of cards, Kreo GI Joe blind pack, vintage Grimlock, Dimetrodon from the Kenner JP line, rubber styracosaurus, Lego Leia magnet, Lego Hoth Leia keychain, Neca Aliens Warrior, a bunch of little Star Wars Micro Machine type guys, Gummy Smurfs, and Mario candy. And if that wasn't enough, he made me a beautiful Hoth Leia portrait.

Thank you so much, Thom. I'm blown away.

Holy ****! JACKPOT!!! Congrats Ben and nice job Thom!!!

Awesome haul, Ben! Makes me want to acquire some Dark Crystal card packs...
Thom, that Leia is off da hook!!!

Just finished watching Oldboy (Josh Brolin version) for the first time. YUM on Elizabeth Olsen, but EW once you understand the entire plot... I need to watch the original now. I have it... somewhere...

Holy crap Thom, that's amazing!! And yay for Ben getting all of that!

So yeah, I'm a total dweeb. Right after I posted that I had some time this morning, I was called back in to work, and worked fairly late. Too late to ship my Secret Santa gifts. I'm so sorry about this, but I'll be attempting to make it up by including more and more items in the package...

Sorry… :(

Looks like the mini cantina meet/gathering at Universal Orlando is on like King Kong.....if King Kong were still a ride at Universal! :lol
But it is so on like Jaws..wait that's gone too. E.T.? OK, E.T. is still there! It's on like E.T.!!

On a plus side, I was able to secure an appointment with my tattoo artist today. Some of you already know this.

I'm super stoked to be going back to Orlando to get my R5 which I feel will nicely compliment my R2, and balance my shoulders out again. :lol

Looks like the mini cantina meet/gathering at Universal Orlando is on like King Kong.....if King Kong were still a ride at Universal! :lol
But it is so on like Jaws..wait that's gone too. E.T.? OK, E.T. is still there! It's on like E.T.!!
Gotta book a flight!!! :panic:

Ken, wanna room? For a night or two? Lets work this out.

And bring some Breath Right strips, for the love of God! :rotfl

Awesome haul, Ben! Makes me want to acquire some Dark Crystal card packs...
Thom, that Leia is off da hook!!!

Just finished watching Oldboy (Josh Brolin version) for the first time. YUM on Elizabeth Olsen, but EW once you understand the entire plot... I need to watch the original now. I have it... somewhere...

You watched the remake before the original? :thwak

Ken, wanna room? For a night or two? Lets work this out.

And bring some Breath Right strips, for the love of God! :rotfl
Yes indeedy! Breath rights didn't work last time I tried em, but I can give em a shot...

You watched the remake before the original? :thwak
Solely because I heard Elizabeth Olsen was nekked. I was inspired. But I do want to see the original. Same with The Killer and Hard Boiled... Never seen em... YET!

OK, so for "The Star Wars" hardcover book, I'm gonna order 3 more, for Slynger, GB, and JJJ? I will wait til tomorrow night. I have to order by Sunday. The early bird price ends then...

I was just messing with you Ken, I can sleep through your snoring with enough dirty martinis in me… ;)

Back