(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Ahh ok. If there's anything you're ever looking for lmk.

Thanks. You should consider getting the little figure with the building. I think that one might acutally be the best out of the one's they've released so far.

I found some Simpsons minifigs at Target. Pretty picked over, but I did the feely thing and didn't get any duplicates. They didn't have Marge, Bart, Apu, or Chief Wiggum, though, so I don't have those ones yet.
I think Punk has extras of some of those. Hopefully he is bringing them to C2E2.

Kate-Upton.jpg
My goodness!

Apu may be the hardest one to find! It took me a long time to finally get one.

Feel for the coffee cup. My brother and I found some the other day again and I think I have most of them down as far as feeling the bags go.... If anyone needs anything specific let me know. I think I can tell the difference pretty well.

Thanks. You should consider getting the little figure with the building. I think that one might acutally be the best out of the one's they've released so far.

I might. Once I saw the Simpsons figures, all consideration went out the window.

Feel for the coffee cup. My brother and I found some the other day again and I think I have most of them down as far as feeling the bags go.... If anyone needs anything specific let me know. I think I can tell the difference pretty well.

The Target I found them at was out of town. Hopefully, the local Target will get them soon do I try to feel it the rest. I tried to guess what the figure was before I opened it. I was right on everything but the Chief.

Oh I know. I found them all!! :)

I just got gibby a set for C2E2.

I was at Target last night and nothing, not even a spot for them.

Feeling the figures out is easy one you get the hang of it.

I'm pretty sure I found four of the last five I need today. But I know I fingerbanged every bag in that box and I couldn't find an Apu to save my life. :(

Still, if I"m right (haven't opened my new purchases) I got the whole set minus Apu with only 2 doubles. Not Bad. My skills are improving.

Do you want my extra Grandpa, T?

LOL, just replied to that ancient (this morning) post and looked up to see loads of Lego.

Time to go back, way back...

Oh man, i get to see ken, ben, punk and gibby this weekend!! :panic::panic:

Once you guys all your trades I'll see what's left over and trying grab a set. The scalp ers seem to be getting everything in my area. I have been to about 7 or 8 stores and none of them have any simpsons lego.

Once you guys all your trades I'll see what's left over and trying grab a set. The scalp ers seem to be getting everything in my area. I have been to about 7 or 8 stores and none of them have any simpsons lego.

I think they are technically not supposed to be out until May 1st. At least, that' what the interwebz told me.

Ben, I saw some YouTube reviews of the Diamond reissues. Which ones have been released?

Back