(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I just watched that You're Next movie on Amazon Prime. I loved it! Probably one of the best slasher films I've seen in a long time.

I always forget to use Amazon Prime for movies.

If you're already a member of Prime then it should be free.

True. No one is really safe anymore. All these came from hacked iCloud accounts. I shut that crap off a long time ago but phones can still get hacked too. The world is crazy.

Agreed. I tell my students all the time don't put things on the net or save things digitally you don't want to risk being for everyone's eyes.

If you're already a member of Prime then it should be free.

I believe so. Not all but most.

Saw some of them. I admit I had to look and see if this was real and I'm a bit ashamed of myself that I did. If all of these are legit I do honestly feel bad for these people that got hacked and having it all over the net. No matter how hard they try they will be out there forever.

True. No one is really safe anymore. All these came from hacked iCloud accounts. I shut that crap off a long time ago but phones can still get hacked too. The world is crazy.

THIS is why I never had a smart phoney. :rotfl

And no, I don't take pictures with my ipad either. :)

Lawrence, yes, as well as Victoria Justice, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande and a few others. I need to hunt the Cuoco ones now!

reddit nsfw is your friend...

Victoria? Ariana? Where?!? :panic:

Did anybody hack Kate Micucci's phone yet? I'm ready to see her little and probably somewhat awkward boobies.

micucci-300x300.jpg

I always forget to use Amazon Prime for movies.

There aren't too many really good free movies on there, but I thought You're Next was great. There's this great synth beat that plays once in awhile that reminds me of John Carpenter movies, the heroine is a badass, and the violence is top notch. It's a little predictable, but I don't think that takes anything away from it.

alright I looked up the reason. im not the primary member of the membership, im only allowed certain benefits.

I'm the primary account in mine, but all I had to do was download the Amazon Prime app on my Playstation and enter my e-mail and password. Maybe if you can get the primary account holder's e-mail and password you can get it. I think PS3, PS4, and X-Box all have Amazon Prime apps.

Yeah phones can be hacked but they have a single target. The icloud is funny as why would you save those pics on icould?

Yeah phones can be hacked but they have a single target. The icloud is funny as why would you save those pics on icould?

They probably have it set to save their entire camera roll. Those just happened to be in their camera roll.

Back