(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I got presents. My Santa didn't wrap, and I opened the box. Ooppps. :lol

Our machine is down where I practice therapy, so I'm home on maybe a half day. Good to relax. Plus I can catch up on wrapping my SS gifts and maybe even get them shipped today!

Wrapping wasn't part of the deal. :lecture

Then again, my Santa wrapped some of the presents and it definitely added to the fun. I'll wrap next time.

Here's my gift:

gany8u4u.jpg

No name in the box so I'm not sure who sent it but THANK YOU! The Rocketeer is awesome and the cookies are yummy. :)

Just got back from MD now the 3+ hours ride to go get our kitten. Later turds!

I can't find the Darth Vader Mythos thread. Anyone have it bookmarked? I'm comparing my two heads, and am wondering if they are the same. One is supposed to be Hayden, and the other Sebastian. There are differences in paint color, but it looks like the same person to me. Your thoughts?
2014-07-25 11.39.50.jpg

I'm assuming the left is Sebastian, and the right Hayden. But they just look so darn similar...

They look different to me. You can see it in the eyes.

P.S. - I'll only throw contests for the people I like if I do strike it rich.
:lol

I got presents. My Santa didn't wrap, and I opened the box. Ooppps. :lol

Our machine is down where I practice therapy, so I'm home on maybe a half day. Good to relax. Plus I can catch up on wrapping my SS gifts and maybe even get them shipped today!
Now you can re-gift! :monkey3

Peanut butter cup Oreos? Yum!
I didn't know these existed! Off to the store... sorry JJJ!

They look different to me. You can see it in the eyes.
The funny thing is, in my room, I truly see no difference. But in the pics, I do... So the right is Hayden. Sebastian's eyes are kinda sucky. Hayden has good eyes, but a gray blotch on top of his head... I could swap it, but then I may get sucky eyes...

JJJ I sent you a quote. LMK if I'm too high. I'm not a vintage expect. I know 2 of the figures are worth more than the other two...

You can also use the discount code COMICCON14 to get an extra $20 off on top of that. With that, you get $20 off and $31.50 in rewards points.

Reordered Police Shootout Terminator for triple points and used the code on Plissken. :yess:

Seeing King's Box I feel like I should've sent more stuff to my SS recipient.

Back