(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I love saisons. Have a couple dogfish/stone saison du buff in the fridge. Might have to have one tonight while drooling over pics from SDCC.

I'm trying to focus more on International beers again. I've noticed that all I've been drinking lately has been American Ales. I want to get back to drinking Asian and European beers again.

I love saisons. Have a couple dogfish/stone saison du buff in the fridge. Might have to have one tonight while drooling over pics from SDCC.

Sounds yummy.

I'm trying to focus more on International beers again. I've noticed that all I've been drinking lately has been American Ales. I want to get back to drinking Asian and European beers again.

Not a lot of options around here, so I've been drinking American. Most of them have been from a local brewery at least. :yess:

Hmmm... the excitement of SDCC has already worn off. We're back to talking about beer :lol

Come back in an hour and 45 minutes when SDCC opens. :lol

I'll be in bed. Going to have a lot of catching up to do tomorrow. Good thing my boss is off tomorrow.

My productivity goes way down during SDCC. Good thing I'm off on Friday. :lol

Of all the announcements so far, I'm most interested in the mezco dark knight batman. It's my favorite version of him and the photos look amazing so far.

Maybe not most interested in but it's way up there.

That is the most awesome version of Batman, though. I want a movie of that.

Sounds like the HT Batman Returns Keaton figure is there.

From the Arkham BM thread

Back