(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Ken's mad I look younger than him. :lol

Glad I'm outta that Lego movie deal.

What's wrong with canceling? It's better than a no-show...

The dude is just constantly booked, it'll probably be another 6 months before I could be another appt anyways.

Ken's mad I look younger than him. :lol

Glad I'm outta that Lego movie deal.

You're a pretty boy. :lol

When you finish watching it, could you let me know what they put in their food?

View attachment 123954
:lol :lol :lol
What's with the creepy leer?

Forgive me for this post...

"She's not really my daughter..."

tumblr_n957oqHaYb1qa4gi0o4_500.jpg

MMMWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Then she would go on to make out with her brother. Bunch of fawking hillbillies.

I have received the Lego Movies. I boxed up 2 of them, for UT and KD. I'll do Waller's tomorrow (I want to wrap the book in bubble wrap and pack it up nicely). JJJ has to wait for his book to arrive. They amazingly clocked in just under 13 ounces, so qualify for 1st class. The choices are $3.47 for 1st class, or $2.92 for media mail. Add $17.98 to whichever shipping choice you select, and send payment to my gmail. KD, include your addy in the comments since you never sent the penny. I'll need that link again to ship USPS through Paypal without receiving a payment. My Paypal is my username here at gmail. Easy peasy.

Sounds complicated. I'm out.

I have received the Lego Movies. I boxed up 2 of them, for UT and KD. I'll do Waller's tomorrow (I want to wrap the book in bubble wrap and pack it up nicely). JJJ has to wait for his book to arrive. They amazingly clocked in just under 13 ounces, so qualify for 1st class. The choices are $3.47 for 1st class, or $2.92 for media mail. Add $17.98 to whichever shipping choice you select, and send payment to my gmail. KD, include your addy in the comments since you never sent the penny. I'll need that link again to ship USPS through Paypal without receiving a payment. My Paypal is my username here at gmail. Easy peasy.

Done!!! I did first class. :)

Me either, I personally believe that the ink companies put a drug into the ink that makes you addicted to them.

:lol:

Crap ! Gotta wait again :(

Good morning, you handsome rogues! And I think one lady, right?

Anybody know the length of an average HT figure in a shipper box? I want to double box one and need to get supplies.

One of today's Ript Apparel shirts. :lol

the-ninja-savages-detail_30125_cached_thumb_-50ac5a62e8cecdbaefbf9be229c742d8.jpg

I almost love that. I wish they just had the colored hoods and were holding different Ewok weapons - a sling shot, a bolo, a....stick, a poisonous frog? Hm.

Going away through the weekend to a beach house with my mom, dad, brother and Gabe. The timing couldn't be better. Hopefully I can do some major healing in my head between building sandcastles with Gabe and drinking beers with Mike (my brother, for those who have not met him).

I know I've not posted much as of late, but it does help to just read everyone's posts a couple times a day. It becomes a nice escape. :)

Fawk yeah, Flosso! Take a step back and get your mind right!

Have fun man, you deserve it. :duff

Going away through the weekend to a beach house with my mom, dad, brother and Gabe. The timing couldn't be better. Hopefully I can do some major healing in my head between building sandcastles with Gabe and drinking beers with Mike (my brother, for those who have not met him).

I know I've not posted much as of late, but it does help to just read everyone's posts a couple times a day. It becomes a nice escape. :)

Enjoy your down time and I hope things get better for you.

Be sure to leave your pants at home. Everything is better without pants. I do all my best thinking and drinking without pants.

Glad you'll be having a good time, buddy! :rock

Beers on the sand with family! Sounds perfect! :)

If you get a protocol droid, make sure it speaks jive!

You deserve a break, Rich. I'm really happy to hear that you're getting away to do some healing. Being with your mom, dad, brother, and son makes it even better.

:lol :lol :lol

MMMWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Then she would go on to make out with her brother. Bunch of fawking hillbillies.

Guess "Dad" could watch :lol :huh

I almost love that. I wish they just had the colored hoods and were holding different Ewok weapons - a sling shot, a bolo, a....stick, a poisonous frog? Hm.

Yeah, but I do respect that the weapons are all wood... this is almost a purchase, but I don't quite love it.

Have a good time man, and say hi to Mike it was cool meeting the Flosi bros :rock :rock

Sounds like a great weekend. :duff

Back