(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Good morning, "tina. I hope I get time to read about the ghosties and ghoulies. Sorry about your Mom's bad experience, Ben. Unfortunately authority attracts some bad apples. :(

oh man, freaky!!!!!!!! i love civil war ghosts!!! lol, i love ghost stories but i'm too afraid to watch ghost movies. :lol

GhostA.jpg

I remember you saying you were in law enforcement in the past but I never knew in what capacity..... Now I wish I never asked. :(

:lol :lol :lol

I suppose the generic term most would understand is DOT.

My In-Laws house is haunted. Story is that there was a mother who had a baby that died which was confirmed when my Father In-Law found the child's grave in the dirt cellar. When my wife was little she used to feel someone comforting watching over her at night. My Mother In-Law had also seen the ghost outside my wife's room. And on nights where my wife would be at a friend's house for a sleepover, the ghost would get restless and make things happen. It would all stop when my she returned home. This went on until she was a teenager and then it stopped, I guess because she was grown.

Another ghost story... One of my exes lived in a house that was 200 years old. In the late 1800's there were horrible murders in the house apparently. Late at night you could hear footsteps pacing in the attic and then walking up and down the attic steps. I thought she was was playing a joke on me until we went up there and the room was empty.

My brother was in a band awhile back, and currently plays for the people at nursing homes with my mom playing old gospel music and whatnot. When he first started out doing that he went around to a bunch of the old folks home asking if they'd be interested in having him play there. Well, there was this one building that we had always heard was haunted and that strange things happened there... and it was now one of those assisted living places. So my brother went there to ask about playing and whatnot, and then decided to ask one of the security guys about the place being haunted and if the guard had ever heard that... so then the guard told my brother a story of something that happened to him... he said,

One night when it was raining and storming outside, the guard was doing his rounds and one of the old ladies kept calling him in the room insisting she had been hearing gunshots... (and that she had seen someone in the halls I think) the guard told her that it was storming outside and she was just hearing thunder... well, the lady called him in several times talking about the gunshots she kept hearing, and he kept telling her it's just thunder, but she insisted she knows the difference and she clearly was hearing gunshots. The guy dismissed it and left, until later he was walking down a hallway and at the end of the hallway he saw a man standing there in like a civil war uniform or whatever, with half of his head blown open!! (like he had been shot in the face) He said the civil war guy turned and looked at him and then walked on down another hall... the guard ran after him and there was no one there. :horror
He told my brother he had heard stories about the place but never really believed any of it until he saw that ghost guy that night. Freaky!

:horror

:panic:
They do have news segments here like that. I was considering at least pitching the story to them.

I'm also friends with a girl that has brother on the police force and I worked with the a lot of cops at the local college and am friends with a former district attorney for Cook County who was my criminal law professor, so I've got a few people to go to for advice. I'm just super pissed off right now. I feel like I'm going to have a stroke.

Just try and take a deep breath before you do something irrational and it makes your case invalid.

:lecture

Crazy! Hearing things doesn't really bother me but I don't know what i would do if I saw a physical ghost.

I would probably loose my **** if I saw a physical ghost :lol

Oh thank the sweet dear lord baby Jesus for True Detective and Alexandra Daddario!

Saw here a couple years ago on Parenthood and good googly moogly was she hot then and even hotter now.

Also, thanks for Lili Simmons also.

:)

Two episodes to go. GREAT freaking show!

I'm loving short 8 10 or 13 episode seasons of shows now days. Seems that is a great range for shows to be in, to hell with 20+ episode seasons.

Totally agree! We've got 3 to go, but it's an incredible show so far. And it is nice when you get short seasons/runs like this, doesn't feel like there's much filler.

I remember you saying you were in law enforcement in the past but I never knew in what capacity..... Now I wish I never asked. :(

I believe he's in wiener enforcement :lecture

Totally agree! We've got 3 to go, but it's an incredible show so far. And it is nice when you get short seasons/runs like this, doesn't feel like there's much filler.
Exactly!

Plus you're not trying to remember back to something that happened 18 fawking episodes ago :lol
I believe he's in wiener enforcement :lecture

When you're naughty I spank your peepee.

I think I might write all the local newspapers about it. F this ********. My mom was trying to help somebody and got accused because of it.

In the Bay Area our ABC affiliate has this news segment they do called " seven on your side"... Do you have anything like that in your area? The press love stories like this, and it would be the only way your mom might find some sort of justice, after all, no laws were broken, with the possible exception of someone stealing the money.

I would do something like this Ben. Your mom deserves better than this !

Good Morning all :duff

Ben that stinks man. I would be as hot as you are right now over the issue. I say go for as much as you can get on the issue but as King said don't expect much to happen.

I talked to my brother and he said it was a lady not a guy that told him that story at the old folks home. And that he didn't remember her saying it was a civil war outfit, but something more like a pin striped suit of sorts, kinda ganster looking. (but I'm pretty sure he had said a soldier uniform when he first told me it... )
Either way, same basic story... old lady hears gunshots and keeps waking up calling for the attendant several different times, attendant tells her it's thunder, then attendant sees man standing in hallway with eyes wide open and half his head blown off.

That is a screwed up story about your mom Ben. Such BS. Hard to believe there isn't security footage showing the cash.

Oh and PLEASE! NO SPOILERS!!!!!

* looks at shropt *

Everyone dies!

*runs out of the room*

I talked to my brother and he said it was a lady not a guy that told him that story at the old folks home. And that he didn't remember her saying it was a civil war outfit, but something more like a pin striped suit of sorts, kinda ganster looking. (but I'm pretty sure he had said a soldier uniform when he first told me it... )
Either way, same basic story... old lady hears gunshots and keeps waking up calling for the attendant several different times, attendant tells her it's thunder, then attendant sees man standing in hallway with eyes wide open and half his head blown off.

madeup_home_img_03.gif

That is a screwed up story about your mom Ben. Such BS. Hard to believe there isn't security footage showing the cash.

I thought that too... but the security guard would probably be quick to delete that after the lady showed back up causing a stink if he had taken it.

Back