(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Had to order today's Teefury and the new R2 measuring cup set from Thinkgeek.

image.jpg

Oh man just found an IG-88 at Wondercon for 170.... The temptation...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a Commander Cody for sale?

I think there was someone a few days ago in thr for sale section who may have had one. Not sure what they were asking though. It took a little bit to find one on ebay for me.

Throw me in the raffle for Chewy to be sent to Titus if I win. :)

You're a good man, Charlie Brown. ;)

Watching Harmy Star Wars. It's fant ass tic! :vader:stormtroo

I still have to get that.

I couldn't find my ipod this morning, so I have to listen to internet radio. Tarzan Boy by Baltimora came on.

Ahh! They song is stuck in my head now.

I have a hard time selling stuff. I grow attached.

I get attached but once it's gone I really don't think about it. I think there are only a handful of things I've sold in my lifetime that I truly regret.

Me to. I want to sell my Walking Dead items but never do.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Might as well strike while the iron's hot.

Ashamed to say I still haven't seen DOS. I rented it On Demand the other day and fell asleep. Which is not a statement about the quality of the movie, just how much your life changes when you have a kid. :thud:

Exactly. I still haven't seen it either nor do I have the time to. The only time I get to watch anything is oddly at work.

Okay, who wants some stupid, free art?

Original Flosi's Cantina artwork set. Han measures 10" x 12", Chewie about 6" x (a little over) 10".

PM me if you're interested. I will pick a random winner on Sunday evening.

HanChew_zps6176c451.jpg
Awesomeness! I already was blessed with some of your art, so I shall abstain. Unless it was Yoda. Then I'd kill everyone else so there was no competition!
The Han likeness is uncanny! That is totally Harrison!!!

I'm not sure how many here are avid readers, but I just finished a great book I think most in this thread would enjoy. It's called Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. The book is basically about a futuristic video game designer who hides an easter egg in his game that whoever finds inherits his fortune. The kicker is, the designer is a child of the 80s and the book is packed full of 80s throwback references from Star Wars to Knight Rider to Gundam. Highly recommended if you're a book person like me.

View attachment 104528
That sounds sweet!!! Alas, I don't know how to read.

Ken Ben is selling one for $350 :panic:
:rotfl:lol :rotfl
In fairness, I didn't say I was selling one for $350. Just that I wouldn't be tempted to sell mine unless I could get $350...
I nearly choked when I read your post though. Very funny!

Had to order today's Teefury and the new R2 measuring cup set from Thinkgeek.

View attachment 104533
Awesome! I had no idea this existed. I shall buy one the next time I place an order. I'm overdue. I usually pounce during their 25% off coupons, but I haven't been paying attention lately.

Oh man just found an IG-88 at Wondercon for 170.... The temptation...

I bought one for about that. It's worth it. Did you find Susan yet at Wonder-Con??? You gotta get a free gift card! Ooh, and get me one, too! :wave Tell her Kenbenobi sent ya! :wink1:

Indeed! Gonna work hard to find one for a good price. They seem to be in that $1100 range so it's doable after I sell things. The Balrog next to my custom Red Book is the best LOTR piece I've ever owned.

What is this Red Book you speak of? ive always wanted a Gandalf the Grey PF! strictly Star Wars and Superman for me though :/

I've always wanted a Gandalf the Grey PF too... :(

On the vintage front, Chewbacca and Hammerhead arrived today. I'm having a lot of fun at this.

On the vintage front, Chewbacca and Hammerhead arrived today. I'm having a lot of fun at this.
having fun is all that matters! and yep if i had to have one item to display LOTR it would be Gandalf.
how many do you have now?

I bought one for about that. It's worth it. Did you find Susan yet at Wonder-Con??? You gotta get a free gift card! Ooh, and get me one, too! :wave Tell her Kenbenobi sent ya! :wink1:

I found her on the first giveaway but the guy who got the Wolverine beat me by about 15 secs! Got a gift card though so I'm perfectly happy with that.

having fun is all that matters! and yep if i had to have one item to display LOTR it would be Gandalf.
how many do you have now?

Ditto.

And this makes ten, but I'm about to make a deal that will keep the Empire out of here forever. ;)

Got these from the star wars comic panel today.
3e2a3yzy.jpg
uqyju2ys.jpg
re5ugubu.jpg
u5ymygyv.jpg

I found her on the first giveaway but the guy who got the Wolverine beat me by about 15 secs! Got a gift card though so I'm perfectly happy with that.

That sucks you just missed winning. Are you going all 3 days? Hopefully you're catch her in time for another giveaway. At SDCC a few years ago, I won an Emperor Throne by being the first person to find Alex. Somebody was literally 1 second after me. It was so close, they got a prize too, but it wasn't nearly as good.

Got these from the star wars comic panel today.
3e2a3yzy.jpg
uqyju2ys.jpg
re5ugubu.jpg
u5ymygyv.jpg

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. Looks like some good comics are coming, before Dark Horse gives up the license...

I am going through Wonder-Con withdrawal. I'm gonna look for NYCC flights NOW!

I can't wait to sell my Gandalf the Grey for triple the price!!! :clap:yess:

:monkey3

Back