(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I've done it many times. It's kind of sad that Mack (undoubtedly the biggest Hellboy fan in the thread) has called twice today and been denied both times. Everyone, myself included, that is trying to alter our flex payment plan by chatting, has had success. I suggested he do the same...

I've done it many times. It's kind of sad that Mack (undoubtedly the biggest Hellboy fan in the thread) has called twice today and been denied both times. Everyone, myself included, that is trying to alter our flex payment plan by chatting, has had success. I suggested he do the same...

that sucks!!

You were too impatient. I always open the chat, turn up the sound, and browse the forum and other sites while I wait for a chime. :lol

That is strange I've done that before several times. Never been told no to be honest.

You were too impatient. I always open the chat, turn up the sound, and browse the forum and other sites while I wait for a chime. :lol

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

I'm off today! I finally got time for that! ;)

Why the hell did '66 Batman all of a sudden become a huge image at the top banner? So annoying! :lol

I didn't grab my shoes. Lord Jesus!

I said there was a fire, Jesus! :rotfl

And now he's back to normal sized. That lasted about as long as one of my own chubbys. :lol

Everyone check out War on Drugs "Lost in the Dream". ****ing brilliant album. Been looping it all day long.

I think my favorite old time beauty is Audrey Hepburn.

aahburneyes.jpg

Audrey Hepburn is definitely mine too! She seemed like such a classy lady.

fury, what vintage are you selling???????????

Back