(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Nice. Honestly that wide stance looks really strange on him. They need to stand him up straighter.

The TRU SDCC Exclusives are up for order on their website now. Couple of MLP items in case you are interested. Also Walgreens has their exclusive nurse pony on preorder as well on their site.

Did you use MrRebates? Only 1% but still.
I couldn't. Same thing yesterday with Walgreens. When I'm at work, all cashback sites are blocked (actually, the sites pull up, but when I click the links on the sites, those are blocked). There ain't nothin I can do about it. Yes, I could possibly cancel when I get home and re-order, but that's too much bull for 1%. I do have a B&N MC, so I saved 5%, but that basically just covers tax.
As for Walgreens, I was gonna re-order last night, but they implemented a limit of 2. I originally ordered 3 (2 for me, 1 for a friend). There is a bonus $10 in points for ordering $50+. So if I re-ordered with cashback, I lose the $10. Thus, it made sense to keep that order.

Damn, BN doesn't have the Reaction exclusives.

The TRU SDCC Exclusives are up for order on their website now. Couple of MLP items in case you are interested. Also Walgreens has their exclusive nurse pony on preorder as well on their site.

Thanks! These gothic ponies in knee-high socks make me feel... funny.

After all the craziness wore off yesterday I realized if I get ALIEN Ripley I will have my favorite versions of the protagonists of my 3 favorite films in HT 1/6: Raiders Indy, Bespin Luke, Alien Ripley.

I think I might just call it a day with 1/6 after that. It's not going to get any better than that.

I couldn't. Same thing yesterday with Walgreens. When I'm at work, all cashback sites are blocked (actually, the sites pull up, but when I click the links on the sites, those are blocked). There ain't nothin I can do about it. Yes, I could possibly cancel when I get home and re-order, but that's too much bull for 1%. I do have a B&N MC, so I saved 5%, but that basically just covers tax.
As for Walgreens, I was gonna re-order last night, but they implemented a limit of 2. I originally ordered 3 (2 for me, 1 for a friend). There is a bonus $10 in points for ordering $50+. So if I re-ordered with cashback, I lose the $10. Thus, it made sense to keep that order.

You could always add something else to the order you will use... like advil, or something. Or a Venom exclusive to sell off.

Like climbing the ropes in gym class?...

Umm... hmm. Like the pony in the bottom middle. Who the hell did they make that for?

unnamed.jpg

After all the craziness wore off yesterday I realized if I get ALIEN Ripley I will have my favorite versions of the protagonists of my 3 favorite films in HT 1/6: Raiders Indy, Bespin Luke, Alien Ripley.

I think I might just call it a day with 1/6 after that. It's not going to get any better than that.
It will, it will...

You could always add something else to the order you will use... like advil, or something. Or a Venom exclusive to sell off.
Too late. Venom and Fett are both sold out.

Exactly. Bronies already have a bad rep for being pervs and now they are making these. It's just weird.
You mean they aren't??? :dunno

UT may want to fund this research privately !

tumblr_n96obrDbO01qio57co1_500.jpg

This spider was trapped in tree resin about 20 million years ago. Over time, the resin fossilized to amber, preserving the animal inside. Specimens like this are helpful given that spiders don’t fossilize well in sediment. They offer researchers good information about the group’s more recent history. The oldest known amber specimen is from around 130 million years ago. This specimen was collected in the Dominican Republic.

Back