(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

17.8gb and 21 audio tracks! :rock

I'm just waiting for the final blu-ray authored version.

tumblr_n44h9gKccP1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

Bespin Luke had a yellow saber and the Jedi Luke had either a green or blue saber.

And as to the Yoda, yeah it's annoying. I really wanted one as well. If they came in stock again I was going to join. Bastards...
Those were the only two figures with non-slide sabers?!?!?! Wow. I guess I never really thought about it...

Darn. I was going to ask to add blue saber Luke to my pile... :(
To be honest, nobody may be getting that one now! I need to see what MY Jedi Luke is like. If I have the green saber, I'm keeping the saber. I need to own every colored saber. If mine has the snap cloak, I may just keep the whole damn figure. I'll check tonight. Sorry, boys! You may luck out. I may have it.

What's your ebay ID again? :lol
Kenbenobi :thwak gibby
17.8gb and 21 audio tracks! :rock
Kenbenobi :1-1:gibby

Final? He'll be making improvements forever! What version is posted now? 2.5?

2.5 but just the mkv version. Not the blu-ray authored version where he made some minor tweaks.

I just want the one he authored for blu-ray. Not the MKV file. That's just me.

Another piece for the Ghostbusters Art Road trip..

BlWrI-PCEAM591v.jpg

I'm just waiting for the final blu-ray authored version.

tumblr_n44h9gKccP1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

What is that shirt supposed to say? :horror

Also, will you be able to upgrade me to bluray once they are finalized? I really want to have the HD versions, and I really want to see my name in the credits!

I see ****. still trying to figure out how that picture relates to harmy. unless jjj just wants **** now. :dunno

It's good to see him finalizing SW (at least for now) as I'm looking forward to him cleaning up ESB. The guy does amazing work.

What is that shirt supposed to say? :horror

Also, will you be able to upgrade me to bluray once they are finalized? I really want to have the HD versions, and I really want to see my name in the credits!

I got you bro. :1-1:

I see ****. still trying to figure out how that picture relates to harmy. unless jjj just wants **** now. :dunno

I don't want the mkv file that is available. I want to wait it out for the final blu-ray authored version. I guess that is me being @n@l

2.5 but just the mkv version. Not the blu-ray authored version where he made some minor tweaks.

I just want the one he authored for blu-ray. Not the MKV file. That's just me.

What? He made tweaks to this version. This is the movie only version (with all the audio tracks) that will go into the "blu-ray" version.
Only thing that will differ is you'll get a menu option and some other random extras with the "blu-ray".

punk, you want a copy of the SW HD movie only?
bringing one for kenben to c2e2. just let me know.

They're ok. Why?

And as to the Yoda, yeah it's annoying. I really wanted one as well. If they came in stock again I was going to join. Bastards...

I have some cds and dvds to get rid of. Blondie, Heart, Annie Lennox and some others. Stuff that I'll probably never listen to.

yeah, I wish they would've revealed what all came with Yoda at the start. I would've ordered one for the mini boba alone. Don't collect the Jumbo Kenner so didn't order it, and as soon as they released more info on it that made me want it, they sold out. Wish I would've saw your post last night, cause if they were in stock I would've ordered it for sure. Been refreshing all day. haha

They're alright. Hey, whatever happened to the exposed Yoda card you were plannig in sending each of us?

I'm hand delivering them to the people at C2E2, and will be shipping the rest. We just hit our busy season at work and have been forgetting to get stuff together to package and ship them.

I'm hand delivering them to the people at C2E2, and will be shipping the rest. We just hit our busy season at work and have been forgetting to get stuff together to package and ship them.

Okay, just wondering if I had missed it because of my move… ;)

I have one figure (which I didn't list) that has a broken peg stuck in his foot. Any ideas/suggestions? I was thinking maybe stabbing it with a pin might work...

You can try a pin, but the plastic on the peg might be too hard to push a pin into, and it also might just spread the peg making it tighter in the hole. Tee hee, that sounds dirty. Best thing would be to get a tiny drill bit and drill into the peg, which will either eat away all of the peg, or make a hole where you can break up the rest of the peg and shake it out.

punk, you want a copy of the SW HD movie only?
bringing one for kenben to c2e2. just let me know.

Sure. I don't have any of them. I'd take all in non HD. Just want to see what all the hubbub is about.

Back