(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I should use this pose for my Lando figure.

10154381_10152315381914004_4449096855430597212_n.jpg

Capture1.jpg

I wanna pose my Darth Waller like that.

Speaking of BCBS. My local Walgreens quit taking their insurance. How is that possible?

:gah:

* puts shropt on ignore *

Ah man, wish I could have gotten some Space Herpes too :(
I got mine from Kate Upton after she did her zero gravity shoot...

With the GoT talk right now the books are great, I'm starting the second and love them and the show equally. Is it weird that at my future wedding I want "The Rains of Castamere" to be played just to really mess with people?
:lol Awesome!

Without getting all political. Long term with some fixes I think The Affordable Care Act will be a good thing. It's gonna take time to make it where it needs to be and also time to take away the power the insurance companies have.
I have no opinion yet at the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare. But I ****ing hate insurance companies, and doctors/hospitals. The prices they charge are outrageous! It should be been regulated years ago. They make so much money charging the ridiculous prices they do, putting us normal folk in the poor house. It's a shame the US didn't adopt universal health care many many years ago, similar to Canada or the UK. It's too late now. We're already screwed.

Random question but anyone ever buy something off eBay and had it sent by USPS? Right now its saying it was delivered to where I work on Sat morning but the office is closed Saturdays and there wasnt a notice of missed delivery or any re attempt to drop off. I kill these guys if they lost the Commander Cody I just bought.... :mad:
Oh noes!!! Contact the local post office which would have made the delivery ASAP! The carrier may remember what he did with the package. I fear he just left it in front of the door, and it got stolen. If it was stolen, your building may have security cameras, and can see who took it. If it was sent Priority Mail, it is automatically insured up to $50. But I know Cody is worth much more than that. Unfortunately, Ebay only requires signatures for items sold for more than $250, and I doubt he was...

Do I need to make some calls again at your workplace..."For once, will someone just please let kenben be on top?"
Kenbenobi :thwak gibby

I actually had to use 10 of your corndogs. Was still short if you can believe it.

Car accidents were due to the hungover peeps from that Brewer loss probably. :monkey3
Don't forget, we still have a better record than you! Our lead will increase after today...

I want to pose my Darth Waller like this:

tumblr_inline_mt6iwaCgOK1s7cicm.gif
Eh, too much clothes there. You can do better! :lecture How bout the awesome scene from Old School?

What up duders? :wave
Sup, Deak! :wave

Happy Birthday, Emma (thanks for the reminder, Ween). Sadly, I'm almost twice her age. :lol

1619437_733083173377242_1881262969_n.png

Happy Birthday, Emma (thanks for the reminder, Ween). Sadly, I'm almost twice her age. :lol

1619437_733083173377242_1881262969_n.png

Pssh, didn't Aaliyah and R Kelly teach you anything? "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number."

:D

So, while the kids were playing, I decided to start organizing my collection. Stuff is scattered throughout dozens of different boxes and tubs. Well, it's a chaotic mess and I'm getting disgusted by all of it. I can't decide what to keep and what to let go of. :(

So, while the kids were playing, I decided to start organizing my collection. Stuff is scattered throughout dozens of different boxes and tubs. Well, it's a chaotic mess and I'm getting disgusted by all of it. I can't decide what to keep and what to let go of. :(

I went through my bins last year and I just tried to be very critical and a bit removed over what I kept and didn't... essentially if I hadn't displayed it yet and didn't think I would then it got the boot. I actually condensed two large bins down to 1 small one. The stuff I didn't want I gave to my wife who does play therapy, if no I would have just donated most of it.

I want to pose my Darth Waller like this:

tumblr_inline_mt6iwaCgOK1s7cicm.gif

:drool

Really wish they wouldn't have cancelled Happy Endings, and I really really wish she wouldn't have gotten hitched. :(

Speaking of BCBS. My local Walgreens quit taking their insurance. How is that possible?

They dropped some BCBS coverage a couple years back, too (while I was at Kraft). Probably depends on the plan you're on.

Don't forget, we still have a better record than you! Our lead will increase after today...

:lol it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Too much hype for this team to live up to.
Is it too early to call Brewers taking the division followed by the WC going to the sCrUBS? :lol

4915412_700b.jpg

I went through my bins last year and I just tried to be very critical and a bit removed over what I kept and didn't... essentially if I hadn't displayed it yet and didn't think I would then it got the boot. I actually condensed two large bins down to 1 small one. The stuff I didn't want I gave to my wife who does play therapy, if no I would have just donated most of it.

See, my problem is that none of it has been displayed, not will be for a while. I keep collecting stuff on the hope that I'll have the chance to display it someday. I have tried to narrow it down to vintage stuff and specific properties (Indy, sw, Dark Crystal, Tron, Black Hole, etc.) But I do have the occasional piece from other lines.

See, my problem is that none of it has been displayed, not will be for a while. I keep collecting stuff on the hope that I'll have the chance to display it someday. I have tried to narrow it down to vintage stuff and specific properties (Indy, sw, Dark Crystal, Tron, Black Hole, etc.) But I do have the occasional piece from other lines.

I bought stuff for years with the hopes of displaying it. I'm finally doing that now, but I've bought and resold quite a bit over the years as I changed my focus. I also don't have a lot of display space, so that's kept me from buying too much since I'm wanting to keep my display cases clean. We'll see how long that lasts. :lol

Let go of the MASK... :monkey3

:lol

Back