(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

When I do it I do it good. :lol Until this year I've had really good luck with people on the board. Fingers crossed. :pray:

:lol Well good. I usually been having some good luck with people on this board. Fingers crossed for you.

SP_-_SPPW_Mockup1b_1da.jpg

I'm single, that's the worst. :( :gah::monkey2
You're young though. Plenty of time...

They did. It was Hoth Han with the brown coat.
Damn. I don't think I got that. I won't F up again this year. Do you guys have more than 1 local LEGO store? We only have one here... The lines can get crazy.

So I learned that I need an Asian Aunt and Mom...
Stormy's farts stink so don't room with him and KenBen at the same time ! :panic:
Mine smell like flowers!

And so it begins... *fingers crossed*

Skydance-Productions-terminatot.jpg
Did they tweet that? Or is there a website which will regularly post updates from the set?

Wonder why this shows up in IE but not in Chrome. Weird.
I'm using Chrome, and I saw it.

Getting really excited for C2E2!! Got all my stuff pretty much packed up and ready to go, just need the work week to hurry along!
I am totally unprepared still. I can't find my spare camera batteries either. Only found one, which totally sucks...

Sorry to hear about that crap situation, Josh. I really hope PP sees it in your favor. Sad that some people see the need to rip someone off. He'll get what's his, karma has a strange way like that.

You're young though. Plenty of time...

Damn. I don't think I got that. I won't F up again this year. Do you guys have more than 1 local LEGO store? We only have one here... The lines can get crazy.

Mine smell like flowers!

Did they tweet that? Or is there a website which will regularly post updates from the set?

I'm using Chrome, and I saw it.

I am totally unprepared still. I can't find my spare camera batteries either. Only found one, which totally sucks...

We have 3 in Houston I think. The one by me is a 10 minute drive away.

I can't wait to see ya at C2E2! I'm just gonna wing it and hang out with my bros!!

They just opened one about five minutes away from me. Before then I had to go to the one in Northbrook or Schaumburg near Chicago.

I have two that are in my general area, though both are about an hour drive, one in the south bay and one in Sacramento.

Does anyone know what the big sale item is going to be on May 4th?

:lol Well good. I usually been having some good luck with people on this board. Fingers crossed for you.

Thank ya :duff

Sorry to hear about that crap situation, Josh. I really hope PP sees it in your favor. Sad that some people see the need to rip someone off. He'll get what's his, karma has a strange way like that.

Thank ya sir :duff If the statue was broken or he had backed out before I shipped it would be one thing. The statue is fine and I'm sorry you've had a change of heart but list it yourself and try selling it.

Kicking things off on May 4th, Disney will be offering new exclusive Disney Store merchandise nationwide.

Talking Star Wars Action Figures

SRP: $29.95 each
Retailers: Disney Store and DisneyStore.com
Available: Starting May 4, 2014

• 15+ phrases
• Lights and sounds
• Activation buttons on right upper arm and chest/chest pack
• Fully articulated
• Light up blaster (Han Solo, Stormtrooper)
• Removable helmet (Luke Skywalker)

6172047621411.jpg

6172047621412.jpg

6172047621413.jpg

6172047621414-2.jpg

More here LINK

What kind of camera do you have? Maybe I have an extra battery you can use.

We have 3 in Houston I think. The one by me is a 10 minute drive away.

I can't wait to see ya at C2E2! I'm just gonna wing it and hang out with my bros!!

My closest Lego store is 30 min+ away... unless there is another I don't know about in the area.

Sucks you won't get in til late on Friday, that means we only really have Saturday night to hang out after the show. What time late are you getting in Friday? I'll stay up and hang out with you guys. :D

My closest Lego store is 30 min+ away... unless there is another I don't know about in the area.

Sucks you won't get in til late on Friday, that means we only really have Saturday night to hang out after the show. What time late are you getting in Friday? I'll stay up and hang out with you guys. :D

Probably way past gibby's bed time. :lol :rotfl

My closest Lego store is two states away, so the rest of you can quit complaining! :pfft:

Back