(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Oh man, i get to see ken, ben, punk and gibby this weekend!! :panic::panic:
I can't wait!!! I haven't slept much, in anticipation. But that's bad, cuz I'll be tired during the con. I must go to sleep soon, so I can leave early tomorrow and drive safely...

I'm at the hotel now! Wish you were going to be here tomorrow. :(

Ben, have you figured out your plans yet?
Wow. You and Angie hitting the town tonight? You're probably going to the burlesque show. :monkey1
I hope you remembered to bring my stuff. I have yours ready to go. Calendar is in the car already. The Homer and Darth are sitting near the door.

Cool. I turned texting off on my phone, so I hope it's alright if I call you guys. I'll pm you later.
No problem. Try Punk first. I only have 18 minutes left this month on my plan (but it renews on Sunday).

Reminder. Oh, and I'm jealous of all you guys.
You should be! You should be...

Well, today was an expensive day. I had car repairs, and still need to do more (found out I need rear brakes). Then I went to Target and spent $500, including a brand new PS3. I bought the Hobbit Lego bundle (could have had Last of Us bundle--tough decision). $270, but I saved 5% with the RedCard, then another 5% from the prescription rewards. I doubt it will go on sale before the holidays, and I don't want to wait that long. But if anyone sees a deal anywhere within the next month, let me know.

I got all your stuff with me Ken, along with the santa yoda Prints for everyone.
Haha I joked with Angie that we should go to the burlesque show and send you a pic of us there... or just photoshop one so you thought we'd went. :lol

I got all your stuff with me Ken, along with the santa yoda Prints for everyone.
Haha I joked with Angie that we should go to the burlesque show and send you a pic of us there... or just photoshop one so you thought we'd went. :lol

Kenbenobi :thwak punkg42
That woulda been funny though! :lol

All right, I'm going to bed. See some of you at C2E2. See the rest of you at CVII... Everybody else, see you in HELL! :mad:

We might have an opportunity to get together sometime between now and CVII...

Certainly before Hell! :horror

All right, I'm going to bed. See some of you at C2E2. See the rest of you at CVII... Everybody else, see you in HELL! :mad:

I'm already in Hell, so see you soon! ;)

untitled-1553ds0f.gif

MMMWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Ocean +1 rep

Perfect! Happy, smiley people getting hurt makes me happy....

:lol

NOICE :rock

Oh man, i get to see ken, ben, punk and gibby this weekend!! :panic::panic:

:pfft:

Me either. :(

Wanna get drunk and go on the internet?

Yeah, me either. :(

Well, today was an expensive day. I had car repairs, and still need to do more (found out I need rear brakes). Then I went to Target and spent $500, including a brand new PS3. I bought the Hobbit Lego bundle (could have had Last of Us bundle--tough decision). $270, but I saved 5% with the RedCard, then another 5% from the prescription rewards. I doubt it will go on sale before the holidays, and I don't want to wait that long. But if anyone sees a deal anywhere within the next month, let me know.

Big spender :panic:

Its rumored may 3rd will be the PO of the life size Yoda. I desperately want that. But way sooner than I expected.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I do want to exchange dirty text messages but I'd rather it be with a hot chick. Can I just pretend your name is Loretta and you're female and hot?

I sit to pee at night just so I don't have to turn on the lights. It's also nice to not have to clean puddles of piss in the morning. :)

Perhaps a diaper to bed is you solution. Or maybe a pee pad.

And yes, of course you can call me Loretta.

I sleep in the day, so when I go in my bathroom the sun is shinning bright as hell.

F U Sun :pfft:

Hate it.

Hope you are right DW, and if it is I hope Tama fixed the scale issues!....8 day 18 hours 25 minutes :panic:

Back