(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Oh man, i get to see ken, ben, punk and gibby this weekend!! :panic::panic:

I'm at the hotel now! Wish you were going to be here tomorrow. :(

Ben, have you figured out your plans yet?

Once you guys all your trades I'll see what's left over and trying grab a set. The scalp ers seem to be getting everything in my area. I have been to about 7 or 8 stores and none of them have any simpsons lego.

Well they don't officially get released for another week or so. I've only seen them at two stores and I check the toy aisle every place I go.

OMG!!!! I'll have to call you guys or something during dinner. Aaron said he's meeting y'all. My flight is at 7:35 tomorrow night.

Meeting us tonight or tomorrow? I sent him a text telling him I'm here but he didn't reply back

Ben, I saw some YouTube reviews of the Diamond reissues. Which ones have been released?

The first wave was Godzilla 54 and Mechagodzilla 74. The second wave included GMK Godzilla 2001 and the Gargantuas two-pack, Sanda and Gaira. Some of those are still available at certain sites. Gohastings has some of them. The Gargantuas are sold out everywhere.

They just released the 3rd wave with Godzilla 64, Minya and Varan. Entertainment Earth is a bit behind most places, so they're still up for pre-order there. Godzilla 02, Mothra Larva, Godzilla 68, Godzilla 62, and Hedorah are all up for pre-order at various retailers and will be coming in later this summer in a couple different waves.

The guy at Diamond said that they're selling very well, so they're also looking to do second production runs on some of the earlier ones. I think he said that you can now pre-order Godzilla 54 in a second run at your local comic shop, so that's another option as well. I'm betting they'll do second runs on the Gargantuas and Godzilla 2001 as well. Don't know about Mechagodzilla since he didn't sell quite as well.

My friend and I are just going to go on Saturday. We'll be taking the train out to Union Station early Saturday and will probably try to get on the stinky C2E2 shuttle to take us to McCormick Place. That's all I'm sure on at this point.

Ok cool. I changed phones earlier this year and it looks like your number isn't in there anymore. If you need mine or the other freaks' #s let me know

Ok cool. I changed phones earlier this year and it looks like your number isn't in there anymore. If you need mine or the other freaks' #s let me know

Cool. I turned texting off on my phone, so I hope it's alright if I call you guys. I'll pm you later.

Yeah that's fine with me.

I think they are technically not supposed to be out until May 1st. At least, that' what the interwebz told me.

Yea but like you I've seen them only the boxes were empty.

Yeah but this time it's A Plan.

Oh well in that case hell Yea !

You were the first Freak I ever met. :rock

:lol

You guys are awesome.

That's why we're Bros

Well they don't officially get released for another week or so. I've only seen them at two stores and I check the toy aisle every place I go.

Well here's hoping

Ok I need one !

The first wave was Godzilla 54 and Mechagodzilla 74. The second wave included GMK Godzilla 2001 and the Gargantuas two-pack, Sanda and Gaira. Some of those are still available at certain sites. Gohastings has some of them. The Gargantuas are sold out everywhere.

They just released the 3rd wave with Godzilla 64, Minya and Varan. Entertainment Earth is a bit behind most places, so they're still up for pre-order there. Godzilla 02, Mothra Larva, Godzilla 68, Godzilla 62, and Hedorah are all up for pre-order at various retailers and will be coming in later this summer in a couple different waves.

The guy at Diamond said that they're selling very well, so they're also looking to do second production runs on some of the earlier ones. I think he said that you can now pre-order Godzilla 54 in a second run at your local comic shop, so that's another option as well. I'm betting they'll do second runs on the Gargantuas and Godzilla 2001 as well. Don't know about Mechagodzilla since he didn't sell quite as well.

Great information. Thanks, Ben! :duff

Attention C2E2 Attendees

I have a fun little game/challenge for those of you interested. I've been hounding Bamboota to draw me an Artoo, because well, I'm building a little collection of original Artoo art, and because she's wicked talented. So, if you would be so inclined...

I know you are all going to visit her table in artist alley. For those of you unaware, this is her first professional appearance at a convention, and she's been working diligently toward having a successful showing.

For each of you that visits Bam at her table, and mentions to her, "fury would like an original Artoo." I will donate $10 to this Pug rescue in Bam's name (https://pugrescueofflorida.org) (or another Pug rescue of her choice). It would be nice to have a quick video of each of you asking her, but a simple photo of you and her will suffice. No. Let's make it more interesting. I'll donate $20 for a video of you mentioning the above line, or $10 for a simple photo. I chose the Pug rescue of Florida, because I think she still lives in Tampa. But she may have moved to New York.

Got that?

So rules:

1. Visit Bamboota at her table in artist alley at C2E2, and say "fury would like an original Artoo."

2. Video tape that interaction for a $20 donation, or take a simple photo for a $10 donation.

3. PM me here, text me if you have my number, or send me some type of notification that the deed is done.

4. I don't know how many of you are going, but lets cap the possible total donation at $150.

5. Be crazy, and have fun! :D

Edit for Ben's friend: $50 donation for Boba's friend in a video saying the line to Bam. Serious. :lecture

Reminder. Oh, and I'm jealous of all you guys.

He has atomic breath action. Looks like he's puking a blue dildo. I find it humorous.

A lil lube, aim at my butt and BAMM! Talk about a good time! amirite? :horror

Do you want my extra Grandpa, T?

Yeah, if you haven't sent 3PO yet. Toss it in there and I'll throw you a few bucks.

Reminder. Oh, and I'm jealous of all you guys.

You and me both.

Having a crappy night. I'm off to kill things in Black Ops to make me feel better... Nyte guys!

A lil lube, aim at my butt and BAMM! Talk about a good time! amirite? :horror

It's funny. As I was watching that, an ad popped up on YouTube that said "Get it in the deep end."

:lol

So today I moved 3 truck loads of mulch from my grandparents to my parents house. It was one of the most disgusting and exhausting things ever. I offically hate mulch.

So I got an email today about a May the 4th party at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. I'm debating whether to go, and if I'm gonna dress up! :lol :lol

[h=1]Celebrate May the Fourth Be With You at HMNS![/h] It’s time to get those lightsabers out, put that hair in some cinnamon roll buns, and jump into the Millennium Falcon with your droid, because Mixers & Elixirs is ridin' nerdy next Sunday with our May The 4th Be With You party!

Aren’t you a little short for a storm trooper?

Let's face it: We’ve all wanted to be a character from Star Wars at some time or another. Here’s your chance to be one in real life! Are you a tough loner like Han Solo? How about a charming, intelligent, no-nonsense princess like Leia? Have an impeccable English accent? Deck yourself out in head-to-toe gold for a C-3PO costume. Want to incorporate your long, luxurious locks into your costume? Try Chewbacca.

See? With such a huge catalog of memorable characters featured in the Star Wars films, there’s something for everyone!

Still not sure what to do? Check out this quiz to tell you which Star Wars character you are. Or click here and here for simple DIY costume ideas.

Party or party not. There is no try.

This is your chance to celebrate your inner Jedi (or join the dark side, because we know, Sith happens). No matter what, you’ll enjoy drinks with fellow Star Wars fans, droids, Wookiees, princesses, and more, with live music from Bombón.

Join us at Mixers & Elixirs, and together, WE CAN RULE THE GALAXY!

Back