(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Night UT.

Just saw I'm ahead of Flosi again in posts, at #2 again. :yess:

What a costume fail. He's wearing Luke's Tatooine outfit. :slap
He woulda froze to death on Hoth in that outfit, well before Han shoved him inside the Tauntaun...

I'm on a kaiju kick lately, so I ordered the Gamera BD set.
Ben, is there no good version of Godzilla 1985 out there?
Volume 1 or 2? Or both?

Today is just a dull day. I feel like I should be doing something but there is nothing to do.
Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk
Today ****ing SUCKED! I had a death in the electronics family today. My PS3 died. My project for Tuesday was completely revamping my electronics setup. I got everything hooked up to a new receiver with HD audio and tons of HDMI inputs. I finally had everything the way I wanted! So today I popped in a BD in the PS3, as background entertainment while I worked on other projects, but it froze halfway through. It wouldn't restart, so I rebooted the PS3. Then I could re-play it. But it froze again after only a few minutes. This time I couldn't get it to play again. I popped in a game, and that won't play either. The PS3 is no longer recognizing that a disc is in the drive. I was able to hook up a hard drive to backup my ****, in case I get it repaired or buy a new one. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. PS4's can play PS3 discs, right? I may just get one of those, but I'll wait for a deal, which probably won't happen til the holidays, if at all. What sucks is I barely used the damn thing, considering how long I've had it. I haven't played any games all year! Sad, I know. I finally accepted Punk's friend request though. Perhaps that's what killed it! :gah:
Needless to say, I didn't get any projects done today, because I spent the whole day trying to get my PS3 working again. There were lots of ideas online, but none worked. And I had trouble getting it backed up at first. Two flash drives and one external HD would not be detected, even though they were formatted correctly. The 2nd HD worked though. Makes no sense.

Something SW, Chase?? Name it. Anything you want.

HELL YES SW! Not sure what though, so much rich mythology to choose from :panic:

MUNSTERS figures 30% off at Entertainment Earth today for those interested.

Who are the big Munsters fans in here, I got a couple old Funko(?) bobble heads somewhere in there is interest here.

These look cool, but the page doesn't come up. :(

416TQFsDJOL._SL160_.jpg
41y6ePXJNBL._SL160_.jpg

I dig the Redel ones, but would never ever ever ever pay $200 for headphones.

This would go well with those Luke headphones. :rock

BP0XTQSTW.jpg

OOOOOOO.....that's awesome!!! Where to order?!?!?!

Farts and poo come out of there.

And we want to come in there.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Great exchange.
Today ****ing SUCKED! I had a death in the electronics family today. My PS3 died. My project for Tuesday was completely revamping my electronics setup. I got everything hooked up to a new receiver with HD audio and tons of HDMI inputs. I finally had everything the way I wanted! So today I popped in a BD in the PS3, as background entertainment while I worked on other projects, but it froze halfway through. It wouldn't restart, so I rebooted the PS3. Then I could re-play it. But it froze again after only a few minutes. This time I couldn't get it to play again. I popped in a game, and that won't play either. The PS3 is no longer recognizing that a disc is in the drive. I was able to hook up a hard drive to backup my ****, in case I get it repaired or buy a new one. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. PS4's can play PS3 discs, right? I may just get one of those, but I'll wait for a deal, which probably won't happen til the holidays, if at all. What sucks is I barely used the damn thing, considering how long I've had it. I haven't played any games all year! Sad, I know. I finally accepted Punk's friend request though. Perhaps that's what killed it! :gah:
Needless to say, I didn't get any projects done today, because I spent the whole day trying to get my PS3 working again. There were lots of ideas online, but none worked. And I had trouble getting it backed up at first. Two flash drives and one external HD would not be detected, even though they were formatted correctly. The 2nd HD worked though. Makes no sense.

Ugh. That's ******!!!! The death of a valued electronic is never fun.

Couple years ago my hows go struck by lightening and cooked my PS3, audio receiver and TV. THAT sucked.

Got Grievous today. Wowza...what an impressive figure.

I stand at the bottom of the Grievous Club treehouse ladder. I know I will never climb the ladder. But I can still chainsaw the tree and send you sumbeeches to baby Jesus! CHAINSAW NOISE!!!!!!!!!

Morning! :wave

What size is everyone seeing the first Grievous picture?

I post the link from flickr sized 1024x682, but when I post it its only 801 x 531. I don't know why :dunno

I also found Simpsons minifigs at the Targe. I had a long internal debate about buying them...I think I'm going to cut LEGO Star Wars loose, don't really want to start something else. But they are just so cool looking. Thank goodness for Marge's distinctive hair - the first handful I picked up was loaded with Marge.

I still haven't found these at retail yet. Either scalpers are snatching them or they're being held back to the 1st. Punk hooked me up with Itchy and Scratchy but I still need the rest.

The Danes are a hot bunch of hotness. :lecture

But I wonder who invented that "don't know what's in the box/package idea." The Japanese maybe? :dunno

I've always known the Japanese for random blindboxes back to my Kubrick collecting days though I think it may have been a European thing. Some countries have put small candies hidden in chocolate for a long time.

Who are the big Munsters fans in here, I got a couple old Funko(?) bobble heads somewhere in there is interest here.

I'm a huge Munsters fan. Wasn't aware they made bobbleheads though.

He woulda froze to death on Hoth in that outfit, well before Han shoved him inside the Tauntaun...

Volume 1 or 2? Or both?

The PS4 isn't backwards compatible unfortunately. My PS3 went a few months ago and I actually bought a new one instead of upgrading. Did you try a game or other blu ray?

Ken a ps4 does not play ps3 discs. The new consoles are not backwards compatible.

Looks like Amazon is getting in on the May the 4th celebrations.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars/b/...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1778526422&pf_rd_i=507846

I'm so excited. My daughter got invited to a Star Wars birthday party on May 4th. Theyre going to have Jedi Training and everything. Should be fun. I'll wear my Fett hoodie. If only I had a helmet. I missed out on the Hasbro one.

Those things look sick but I'm curious to see what the final product will be. If I had the monies, Chewie or Fett would be tempting. And if they half the price for some Ewoks, throw those in too! :D

MUNSTERS figures 30% off at Entertainment Earth today for those interested.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/..._content=DD_MunstersAF&utm_campaign=DD_042314

Crap, I missed it.

Huh. Thanks Ben.

Well that's lame, did that come with board makeover?

So is there any way to post larger pics of is that the max size now?

I want my $25 back :pfft:

Volume 1 or 2? Or both?

This was the original BD set that had 3 movies, but I also ordered those two. :panic:

OOOOOOO.....that's awesome!!! Where to order?!?!?!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-...0?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item5d4b7b683c

Awesome!

I stand at the bottom of the Grievous Club treehouse ladder. I know I will never climb the ladder. But I can still chainsaw the tree and send you sumbeeches to baby Jesus! CHAINSAW NOISE!!!!!!!!!

:lol

Sweet arse pics there Chase and congrats on the purchase! Man does he look freaking sweet.

Bad news. Simpsons minifigs are awesome. I need Apu, Krusty, Lisa, Bart, and Maggie.

****ing Danes and their ****ing mystery pouches of plastic crack. I hate them and want to make sweet love to them.

I hate danes too :lecture

The Danes are a hot bunch of hotness. :lecture

But I wonder who invented that "don't know what's in the box/package idea." The Japanese maybe? :dunno

Thank you :p

Awesome! :rock

I wants one :(

Back