(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Episodes? Im already on S2:E8 its time consuming but nothing else to do once im home.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

They only get better IMO. The last two seasons is where it really shines. The "Lost Missions" episodes are good as well.

Episodes? Im already on S2:E8 its time consuming but nothing else to do once im home.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Oh I meant the last 4 of the final, Netflix-only season. I've seen most of the episodes overall. Love the show.

Attention C2E2 Attendees

I have a fun little game/challenge for those of you interested. I've been hounding Bamboota to draw me an Artoo, because well, I'm building a little collection of original Artoo art, and because she's wicked talented. So, if you would be so inclined...

I know you are all going to visit her table in artist alley. For those of you unaware, this is her first professional appearance at a convention, and she's been working diligently toward having a successful showing.

For each of you that visits Bam at her table, and mentions to her, "fury would like an original Artoo." I will donate $10 to this Pug rescue in Bam's name (https://pugrescueofflorida.org) (or another Pug rescue of her choice). It would be nice to have a quick video of each of you asking her, but a simple photo of you and her will suffice. No. Let's make it more interesting. I'll donate $20 for a video of you mentioning the above line, or $10 for a simple photo. I chose the Pug rescue of Florida, because I think she still lives in Tampa. But she may have moved to New York.

Got that?

So rules:

1. Visit Bamboota at her table in artist alley at C2E2, and say "fury would like an original Artoo."

2. Video tape that interaction for a $20 donation, or take a simple photo for a $10 donation.

3. PM me here, text me if you have my number, or send me some type of notification that the deed is done.

4. I don't know how many of you are going, but lets cap the possible total donation at $150.

5. Be crazy, and have fun! :D

Edit for Ben's friend: $50 donation for Boba's friend in a video saying the line to Bam. Serious. :lecture

Last edited:

Bad news. Simpsons minifigs are awesome. I need Apu, Krusty, Lisa, Bart, and Maggie.

****ing Danes and their ****ing mystery pouches of plastic crack. I hate them and want to make sweet love to them.

You have to become a master feeler.

My earliest memories of "blind bag" toys was in an import/anime toyshop in Manhattan. I don't know exactly where they were from, aside from Satan, originally.

Yeah, I used to buy little blind box Godzilla toys with candy from the Japanese grocery store when I was a kid. Some of the boxes had different numerical codes on them, so you could at least tell that you weren't getting two of the same character.

Attention C2E2 Attendees

I have a fun little game/challenge for those of you interested. I've been hounding Bamboota to draw me an Artoo, because well, I'm building a little collection of original Artoo art, and because she's wicked talented. So, if you would be so inclined...

I know you are all going to visit her table in artist alley. For those of you unaware, this is her first professional appearance at a convention, and she's been working diligently toward having a successful showing.

For each of you that visits Bam at her table, and mentions to her, "fury would like an original Artoo." I will donate $10 to this Pug rescue in Bam's name (https://pugrescueofflorida.org) (or another Pug rescue of her choice). It would be nice to have a quick video of each of you asking her, but a simple photo of you and her will suffice. No. Let's make it more interesting. I'll donate $20 for a video of you mentioning the above line, or $10 for a simple photo. I chose the Pug rescue of Florida, because I think she still lives in Tampa. But she may have moved to New York.

Got that?

So rules:

1. Visit Bamboota at her table in artist alley at C2E2, and say "fury would like an original Artoo."

2. Video tape that interaction for a $20 donation, or take a simple photo for a $10 donation.

3. PM me here, text me if you have my number, or send me some type of notification that the deed is done.

4. I don't know how many of you are going, but lets cap the possible total donation at $150.

5. Be crazy, and have fun! :D

I will not. :lol

Who's going anyway?

UT, gibby, punk, Ken, Boba & friend? Anyone else?

BTW, I'll add in this bonus...

$50 donation for Boba's friend in a video saying the line to Bam. Serious. :lecture

I'll always have my Lego R2 buddy. :wave

I'm jealous you all get to con it up this weekend.

Me too! I love this new job! So happy they called me in two days this week. :yess:

Me too! I love this new job! So happy they called me in two days this week. :yess:

Good, good! Soon, you will fully understand the POWER of the Dark Side of the Force...of radiation therapy!

Back