(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I also found Simpsons minifigs at the Targe. I had a long internal debate about buying them...I think I'm going to cut LEGO Star Wars loose, don't really want to start something else. But they are just so cool looking. Thank goodness for Marge's distinctive hair - the first handful I picked up was loaded with Marge.

Don't cut Lego Star Wars, Thom.

Don't cut Lego Star Wars, Thom.

I love them, but even the very limited scope of my collection - Tattooine - is starting to take up more space than I want to give it. Also, I find the other lines I'm interested in, Batman and Lego Movie, are much more interesting visually than my SW sets.

I don't really collect much so it's not like I need to make a decision. But I don't see myself spending $$$ on the Sandcrawler but I know it will drive me nuts to not have it.

This one's for you, DW! :duff

biolante_zps506a9e45.jpg

$7.99, even cheaper than thought!

I did buy that Gamera set for myself a few weeks ago. I've only had them on while drawing but they are pretty good from what I actually watched.

Very excited to see some new Flosi draw-rings!

Awesome! Thanks, Thom! :duff

I love them, but even the very limited scope of my collection - Tattooine - is starting to take up more space than I want to give it. Also, I find the other lines I'm interested in, Batman and Lego Movie, are much more interesting visually than my SW sets.

I don't really collect much so it's not like I need to make a decision. But I don't see myself spending $$$ on the Sandcrawler but I know it will drive me nuts to not have it.

I really like the Star Wars vehicles. They're a big part of the Star Wars universe, and I think Lego is a nice way of representing them in the collection.

I'll admit that Batman and Lego Movie are pretty sweet too.

You guys were easy to catch up with today. Must be because I worked a three hour day. :lol

Funny, I just found out that if I make this trip to pick up CE's in my new profession (I need 24 CE's every two years), it's going to be taking place at the Rosen! Our old stomping grounds boys!

Shropt, if I make the trek to Orlando around June 26th, etc., will you and Frau be available to meet up? :panic:

Bad news. Simpsons minifigs are awesome. I need Apu, Krusty, Lisa, Bart, and Maggie.

****ing Danes and their ****ing mystery pouches of plastic crack. I hate them and want to make sweet love to them.

The Danes are a hot bunch of hotness. :lecture

But I wonder who invented that "don't know what's in the box/package idea." The Japanese maybe? :dunno

Bad news. Simpsons minifigs are awesome. I need Apu, Krusty, Lisa, Bart, and Maggie.

****ing Danes and their ****ing mystery pouches of plastic crack. I hate them and want to make sweet love to them.

I may be able to hook you up!! And at a lower price too. :monkey3

The Danes are a hot bunch of hotness. :lecture

But I wonder who invented that "don't know what's in the box/package idea." The Japanese maybe? :dunno

My earliest memories of "blind bag" toys was in an import/anime toyshop in Manhattan. I don't know exactly where they were from, aside from Satan, originally.

If a big box set ever comes out with all of the Clone Wars, I'd consider buying it, and watching in the published chronilogical order.

Have you seen that list Cody?

Back