(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Are they thin like American Apparel shirts ?

I am really not liking the Gilden shirts a lot of places use.

They're not as thick as Tee Fury shirts, but I wouldn't say they were thin either.

The stabilizer fins should be down. :monkey3

T-shirt fail.

I wonder if Chien can send me a water well?!?! Does he have my address?

:lol

My ballzz? ;)

I thought that was gonna be our little secret.

:thwak

Hey Waller! GG has this on sale, in case you don't own it already:
https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/80337.htm

Good price.

My ****ing debit card was hacked and I got a stupid charge from Sunrise, FL for a little bit of money. At least the bank caught it immediately. But now, I have to wait up to seven business days to get a replacement card, and I'm traveling! Most of you know I don't want to use credit cards now. But my hand may be forced if the new debit card doesn't show up before I leave for CA...

This is what I get for being mean to King. :(

Shropt lives in Florida. Hmmmm.

The Def Leppard and Kiss concert was awesome! Joe Elliot's voice hasn't changed a bit. After their set, we moved from our upper level seats to some empty lower level seats closer to the stage for Kiss. They put on a great show. I loved when Paul Stanley flew out over the crowd onto a platform about a 100 feet from us to play a song.

The Def Leppard and Kiss concert was awesome! Joe Elliot's voice hasn't changed a bit. After their set, we moved from our upper level seats to some empty lower level seats closer to the stage for Kiss. They put on a great show. I loved when Paul Stanley flew out over the crowd onto a platform about a 100 feet from us to play a song.

Sweet!

I really wish I had someone local to hit up a show like this. Sounds so awesome.

10616692_10152715811363156_2346798469937141967_n.jpg

I really wish I had someone local to hit up a show like this. Sounds so awesome.

I tell you, every band I've seen over the last few years has been bands that have been around since the 70s and 80s. I'm constantly impressed how amazing these bands still sound live. I'm psyched to see Pearl Jam in October since I've never seen them live.

Yesterday was a good collecting day for me as well.

First up, the TRON record. Once again, a HUGE thanks to BobaBen. While I'm at my dads I'm going to go dig out my record player for the new office:

56a86ad6d9745e008de7c51e74e9d94d.jpg

Second, I stopped at an odd thrift shop on the way back from my storage unit yesterday and they had a 4 for $1 special on VHS. They also had an insanely huge amount of vintage horror:

7af2ea4319e50f595098e0f141406f12.jpg

My favorite horror flick is The Gate and oddly the ONLY sealed copy out of the whole lot was The Gate. I collect sealed copies so this is further proof to me that people are meant to own certain things. Nothing is coincidence.

They shipped that quick. Enjoy the record, Titus. It looks pretty badass.

That's some VHS goodness right there. Someone had impeccable taste.

Last edited:

Dude just go solo. I've been to a bunch of shows by myself.

What Titus said... I've gone to many shows solo and ended up hanging out with people I meet there (small venues). One guy I hung out with one night hits me up every time that band comes back around or similar shows.

Morning, homies! I'm in the home stretch of my move. Just gotta stay on target!!

I started the Lego Tumbler that Chien gave me. It's going to be soooo impressive! I know this will sound lame but building it made me feel a little more normal again.

First up, the TRON record. Once again, a HUGE thanks to BobaBen. While I'm at my dads I'm going to go dig out my record player for the new office:

56a86ad6d9745e008de7c51e74e9d94d.jpg

Very nice!! :rock

Now that's a set piece! Something that is actually built and not entirely fabricated on a computer screen.

Morning, homies! I'm in the home stretch of my move. Just gotta stay on target!!

I started the Lego Tumbler that Chien gave me. It's going to be soooo impressive! I know this will sound lame but building it made me feel a little more normal again.

Nothing lame about that at all. I think all of us can relate on some level.

Indy marathon on Spike today. :rock

Speaking of Indy... my brother has 6 Indy posters he wants to get rid of... all 27" x 40"... 2 from Raiders, 2 from Temple, 2 from Last Crusade. There is the photo release and the drawn poster version for each movie.

Forgot how good "Air Force one" is. Switching over to Indy at 6 for "last crusade".

Back