(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I just had the weirdest eBay experience, I think. I finally got off my bum and decided to list 5 things every off day, right? So I list my five things, set four to start tomorrow, and just for fun, start my iPhone 4 to start immediately. Then someone writes asking if I would take $100 with free shipping. I decline. They write again to up the price to $110, but in the meantime my iPhone sold for the BIN price of $150. I couldn't believe it. I was expecting a week to get all the images off the phone after charging it back up. But I've done all that now, and it's ready to ship.

I've never sold something so fast before. They're like sharks for the old iPhones. And to think I was sitting on this piece of junk since December! Prices have only dropped...

Live and learn. :lol
yeah they eat those up. Only really fast sale I had was the negative zone Spider-Man. When I finally decided to sell it one had sold for $800 so I posted it with a $1100 BIN and sold in 30 min with USPS express shipping to Japan.

I've got another iPhone to sell, but it was M's, so of course the screen is shattered. :lol

Fury, I'm curious, is there something special about this new Miata that you are going to see. Redesign or something?

Yeah, it's the fourth generation redesign.

There was the NA with the pop up lights which are now illegal.

Then the NB which is referred to as the coke bottle Miata.

And then the NC, of which I had one, and it added the possibility of a power retractable hard top.

And now, now? Who knows. But I'm hoping it's sexy as all ****! :D

The car is a goal. I'd actually like to purchase it with cash. But in reality, it will likely be about 15-20 thousand down, for probably a 2017 model...

Yeah, it's the fourth generation redesign.

There was the NA with the pop up lights which are now illegal.

Then the NB which is referred to as the coke bottle Miata.

And then the NC, of which I had one, and it added the possibility of a power retractable hard top.

And now, now? Who knows. But I'm hoping it's sexy as all ****! :D

The original design is illegal?

Not technically, but new cars can't have pop ups, to help protect the stupid pedestrians. :rotfl

My brother used to have one of those and I remember how much those damn things stuck up. I'm not surprised. :lol

We just watched Back to the Future again.

One thing I always wondered is what happens with that second Marty? 1985 Marty goes to 1955 and comes back to 1985 where another Marty goes off in the time machine. Does that Marty cause an infinite loop? :panic:

Great name for a beer. I must try it! :lol

wilhelm.jpg

Hopefully it comes to Oklahoma. :panic:

I'll give that a try!

I saw Sin City 2 tonight. It was a'ight. I thought one of the segments was pretty week, but the others were good. A Dame to Kill For was probably the best one. If the attendance at my theater is any indication, it's going to bomb at the box office.

I bet it will be available down there since I had my brother bring some up here last year. I'll probably check when I come down next month.

oh yeah you are coming down! what weekend was it again?

Does that Marty cause an infinite loop? :panic:

I abhor time travel. And multiverses too! :mad:

I saw Sin City 2 tonight. It was a'ight. I thought one of the segments was pretty week, but the others were good. A Dame to Kill For was probably the best one. If the attendance at my theater is any indication, it's going to bomb at the box office.

This is one I really want to see in the theater, and big. Maybe even 3D! If it even approximates the first I'll be happy.

But I'll go soon. Thanks Ben.

Just back from The Giver. I enjoyed it, nothing groundbreaking. A bit Metropolis, a bit THX-1138, a bit Logan's Run, etc. M hated it, I think mostly because he's adored and taught the book to so long.

Probably feels the way I'm going to feel come Dec. 18, 2015... :(

Back