(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

No, this is Rude:

e0538586d35eec9ef0baef023524a876.jpg
Simply ravishing!

Wow, I really lucked out with the Hot Toys auction where the buyer said the joints were loose. He decided he wanted to keep it, so I offered him a partial refund. He accepted. I thought I'd get a neutral or negative, but found out after all these weeks last night he gave me a positive. My flawless selling record still stands. :lol :lol :lol

Sigh, eBay... I'm glad it worked out for you. I had that ridiculous negative feedback issue a few months ago and it's still there. Annoys me to no end. eBay won't remove them anymore with out the givers consent. It's such a sham.

I'm seeing Guardians of the Galaxy again today. Taking my mom to get her mind off of stuff.

Any idea where you are headed after Vegas?

Ideally, the Pacific Northwest. Seattle area or thereabouts. But I wouldn't dismiss CA either. Honestly, my ultimate goal is to practice in a Children's Hospital, so wherever that may be, within reason.

Ideally, the Pacific Northwest. Seattle area or thereabouts. But I wouldn't dismiss CA either. Honestly, my ultimate goal is to practice in a Children's Hospital, so wherever that may be, within reason.

One of my best friends works at LA children's hospital. If you do end up in Cali, let me know and I can ask her who you can contact!

Every morning as I drink from this cup I can't help but wonder "why is Fozzie surrounded by nipples?"

278404fc83a554cdbfe5245e6ddc8a8c.jpg

Nice. Congrats.

That's rude.

You seem un-douchey to me, but I don't really know you that well. If DW is to be believed you are a tremendous doucher.

Photoshopers are pretentious douchers.

:lol

waller and I are good buddies, so of course well be douchey to each other! :rock

Every morning as I drink from this cup I can't help but wonder "why is Fozzie surrounded by nipples?"
Maybe you should be asking yourself why you're not surrounded by nipples.

waller and I are good buddies, so of course well be douchey to each other! :rock
Sounds legit.

One of my best friends works at LA children's hospital. If you do end up in Cali, let me know and I can ask her who you can contact!

That's... Good news. (Sorry, PT quote)

I'll keep that in mind. Would you mind asking her if there are ever any RT(T) openings? :panic:

I saw Sin City 2 tonight. It was a'ight. I thought one of the segments was pretty week, but the others were good. A Dame to Kill For was probably the best one. If the attendance at my theater is any indication, it's going to bomb at the box office.

I thought the whole thing was very average but I thought that of the first one as well. The best part of this is Eva Green is naked a lot and she's easy to look at. I'd give this a 6/10.

Including myself there were a whole 7 people watching this.

This is one I really want to see in the theater, and big. Maybe even 3D! If it even approximates the first I'll be happy.

Just back from The Giver. I enjoyed it, nothing groundbreaking. A bit Metropolis, a bit THX-1138, a bit Logan's Run, etc. M hated it, I think mostly because he's adored and taught the book to so long.

The 3D wasn't that impressive fury. I saw it last night with that.

The Giver was alright. I'd probably give it a 6/10 as well.

is that referring to a certain someone on the boards? i don't know what he collects. :lol :lol :lol

Not really. Just commenting on the fact that I see Photoshop stuff in HT threads more than anywhere else.

You seem un-douchey to me, but I don't really know you that well. If DW is to be believed you are a tremendous doucher.

:lol

Is 8:00am to early for rum? No?

Thank you sir, I'll have another.

:duff

34pmnhc.jpg

Go up there so I have somewhere cool to visit. :wave

The best part of this is Eva Green is naked a lot and she's easy to look at.

:panic:

Back