(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

My X-Plus Godzilla Facebook group is starting to look like Sideshow Freaks these days. Constant bickering.

It says I need to spread rep before giving you anymore, so I must've given you some fore being nice in the past. :lol

:horror

If you say things like that you'll destroy the reputation I've stumbled so blindly into acquiring.

You're one of the nicest people I've met on this here forum.

**** snakes. Useless, legless bags of flesh.
I dig snakes, I felt bad I had to kill it, but that rotten bastard left me choice.
You probably already know this, but be careful with the head. It still has venom in it's fangs.
The second shot took out most of his face, so his fangs where no where to be found, but yeah I was aware of that. Picked up his carcass with a rake a threw it in the back of my truck. Gonna take the rattle off today.
Josh should be banned.
Agreed.
I get repped for being mean a lot.
If you are getting repped, it can only be for your abrasiveness, as you are nothing but.
It says I need to spread rep before giving you anymore, so I must've given you some fore being nice in the past.
Impossible.
If you say things like that you'll destroy the reputation I've stumbled so blindly into acquiring.
Trust me, your surly reputation is beyond reproach.
You've apparently met very few people on this forum.

:1-1:

I dig snakes, I felt bad I had to kill it, but that rotten bastard left me choice.

The second shot took out most of his face, so his fangs where no where to be found, but yeah I was aware of that. Picked up his carcass with a rake a threw it in the back of my truck. Gonna take the rattle off today.

Makes me think of the scene in Natural Born Killers. I think it was my favorite one.

There was a story recently of a chef cooking cobra head soup, or something, who got tagged with a fang after he decapitated it. He was dead before they got him out of the kitchen. Clearly, he should have used a .357.

Evidence of surly/abrasive nature noted.

If you are getting repped, it can only be for your abrasiveness, as you are nothing but.

lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

Impossible.

Kim_Possible.gif

Trust me, your surly reputation is beyond reproach.

tumblr_mq62c07cW61s4xpxho1_500.gif

You've apparently met very few people on this forum.

Ben, meet King Darkness. He's not very nice. :p

There was a story recently of a chef cooking cobra head soup, or something, who got tagged with a fang after he decapitated it. He was dead before they got him out of the kitchen. Clearly, he should have used a .357.
Not only was he dumb, he was clearly weak also.
devilof76 said:
Evidence of surly/abrasive nature noted.
Take a screen capture, it'll last longer.
devilof76 said:

Aggressive and intimidating gifs with threats of violence, not surprised.

6a032c9f9f31359942d63e483a5b2fb5-527b38aa12e49.jpg

devilof76 said:
Ben, meet King Darkness. He's not very nice. :p

We've met, thank you very much.

Morning, losers...

Morning, bum...

Not only was he dumb, he was clearly weak also.

It was a cobra. :lol

Take a screen capture, it'll last longer.

I feel the evidence is secure. You don't edit your posts. :lecture

Aggressive and intimidating gifs with threats of violence, not surprised.

6a032c9f9f31359942d63e483a5b2fb5-527b38aa12e49.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol

Awesome.

We've met, thank you very much.

Then he either knows how mean you are already, or he thinks you're one of the nicest people he's met here.

What's the difference? :dunno

King's using words like 'surly' and 'reproach'? Did someone buy him a dictionary for his birthday? :panic:

My life in the city revolved around the towers. My father would see me once a month and we would go to JR music world to shop for records and electronic stuff.

My prom was on the. Top level of the tower.

For years I cried when going to the city cause the towers used to mean I was home and now their gone. 😢

That sucks. :(

I'm disappointed I didn't go to the towers when my family visited in the late 80s/early 90s. There's even a photo of us from Liberty Island with them in the background.

King Darkness is also one of the nicest people I've met here. He was a bit rough around the edges when I first started here, but I always knew he was nice deep down and I was right because he's pretty awesome. :)

It was a cobra.
Only cobra I know that kills that fast...
01.jpg

devilof76 said:
I feel the evidence is secure. You don't edit your posts.
I stand by my initial thoughts, however flawed they may be in hindsight :lecture
devilof76 said:
Then he either knows how mean you are already, or he thinks you're one of the nicest people he's met here.

What's the difference?
Given his choice of associates found in this thread, Ben is likely a poor judge of character.

Ben is an excellent judge of character. That's because his character is unimpeachable.

King's using words like 'surly' and 'reproach'? Did someone buy him a dictionary for his birthday? :panic:

The other day he used 'incessant' twice in the same sentence! :panic:

I haz smrtz.

King Darkness is also one of the nicest people I've met here. He was a bit rough around the edges when I first started here, but I always knew he was nice deep down and I was right because he's pretty awesome. :)

stepbrothers-did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

Back