(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Damn, triple on BD T-800 :panic:

What does that translate to in monies???

Math is hard.

You can also use the discount code COMICCON14 to get an extra $20 off on top of that. With that, you get $20 off and $31.50 in rewards points.

Ben, I finished Godzilla vs. Destoroyah this morning. It was nice to finally see burning Godzilla. :rock

It's a resin model kit from the 90s. I don't have the skillz for that kind of stuff, but I saw a big booth with them at Godzilla Fest a couple weeks ago.

Looks like somebody had the same idea with his kit.

godzilla1012.JPG

:rotfl good stuff

You can also use the discount code COMICCON14 to get an extra $20 off on top of that. With that, you get $20 off and $31.50 in rewards points.
But will they let you use a coupon AND get free shipping AND get triple points? I see that plan backfiring somehow...

Shipping isn't currently free. Just the triple points.

But will they let you use a coupon AND get free shipping AND get triple points? I see that plan backfiring somehow...

I order a figure and got free shipping, points and used a $25 coupon.

I'm tempted to get the battle damaged T-800. It's triple rewards today.

So we can use reward points on orders and still earn them on the same order now?

You get rewards on what is left I believe... like if you bought a $200 item, and used a $20 coupon, then you would get rewards on the $180 you paid.
If you used $200 in rewards or coupons to buy the item, then no, you wouldn't get any reward points for that purchase.

I still have extra Rewards pending and used a coupon code on Nathan Drake last month. I think it should be good.

Ben, I finished Godzilla vs. Destoroyah this morning. It was nice to finally see burning Godzilla. :rock

That's a good one, Waller. I saw it on the big screen in a theater filled with Godzilla fans and it was very enjoyable. The end is kind of sad, but Buring G and Destroyah are really cool. As a matter of fact, my X-Plus Gigantic Burning Godzilla should be coming in August.

I order a figure and got free shipping, points and used a $25 coupon.
They took my free shipping away one month ago. BUT I used a GC not a coupon. Maybe that's the difference... The sucky part was the shipping cost MORE than the GC did, so I would have been better off not using the GC at all...

I got presents :)

Anyone else get presents?

My Secret Santa super spoiled me and put the package I sent out to shame, but pics will have to wait until late tonight or maybe tomorrow. I'm taking my best friend to the Brazilian steakhouse for his birthday.

Everyone can probably put my SS package to shame. :lol

Still waiting.

dog-window-waiting_34772_990x742.jpg

Awe....:lol :lol :lol

My Secret Santa super spoiled me and put the package I sent out to shame, but pics will have to wait until late tonight or maybe tomorrow. I'm taking my best friend to the Brazilian steakhouse for his birthday.

You're a good friend. My friends just get me drunk.

They took my free shipping away one month ago. BUT I used a GC not a coupon. Maybe that's the difference... The sucky part was the shipping cost MORE than the GC did, so I would have been better off not using the GC at all...

Well I used it on an in stock item. So the invoice came in... it shipped for free and I saved the $25.00.

Everyone can probably put my SS package to shame. :lol

Well if you know this.. then you got some making up to do mister ! :thwak:

Back