(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

No brainer ! I got mine for $360 with coupons ! You gotta do it if you love the characters. I grew up on them so I have to keep them.

I think you should!!! That is a great deal!!!

Inching closer to the edge... :lol

Topps canceled the Star Wars Wacky Packages. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Boo indeed, those were gonna be sweet.

BTW, Here's a great shot of the real Ripley head... but it seems the Ripley is pending approval from both Weaver and Fox. So fingers crossed :pray:

ugyhe2yb.jpg

So I probably need to be talked down... I've got the cash and Sideshow has the '66 Batman and Robin with free shipping and double RP. So after those activate and I get $40 in RP it'd be like spending $355 for the pair.

I think I'm gonna do it, what should I do? :huh
Buy'em sell'em and keep the rewards points. Problem solved.

Adam West is going to be at the LEGO Booth today at SDCC. I think they said he's in the video game as a voice.

zillapoop.jpg

Just drew that on my phone real quick. :lol

Love it! :lol

I love the way Lego does these... Sucks I never got one in all these years LOL.

LEGO-SDCC-Exclusive-Bard-the-Bowman-Front-500x333.jpg

**** LEGO! :lecture

Topps canceled the Star Wars Wacky Packages. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:(

BTW, Here's a great shot of the real Ripley head... but it seems the Ripley is pending approval from both Weaver and Fox. So fingers crossed :pray:

ugyhe2yb.jpg

Now THAT I would be tempted to buy! :rock

Any why is the HT Weaver on the Hong Kong Star Wars site? :dunno

zillapoop.jpg

Just drew that on my phone real quick. :lol
:lol You're even talented drawing on your phone! I could never do that, and make it look good...

His chin looks like a butt.
:lol It kinda does!

Not sure if any of you want those Star Wars cookie/pancake cutters but they are 75% off at Williams Sonoma.

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/bakeware/bakeware-star-wars-collection/
Hmmm... I'm tempted... I don't bake often, but if I ever find my a woman who can put up with my love of Star Wars etc, then perhaps she'll use em! :monkey3

I love the way Lego does these... Sucks I never got one in all these years LOL.

LEGO-SDCC-Exclusive-Bard-the-Bowman-Front-500x333.jpg
Overpriced though. They rape you on the exclusives...

OMG, I want alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I thought you quit LEGO! :thwak

I know right ?

I really want my movie now ! *cough cough KenBen Cough*
Might be to your advantage! Could ship it with your vintage figures to combine shipping! Speaking of which, I will send you a quote TODAY!!! I am home, and will research it shortly...

Green Lantern and SInestro LEGO?!?!?! OK! I am NOT DONE with LEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://kotaku.com/lego-green-lantern-gets-his-own-set-almost-escapes-b-1609744612
I KNEW IT!!!

Inching closer to the edge... :lol
Boo indeed, those were gonna be sweet.

ugyhe2yb.jpg
OMG, that is SOOO much better! What the hell was that other head doing there? They shouldn't even display it!

I think it must have been a placeholder... and I think this image of Ripley is from the Ani-Con, not SDCC. But I might be wrong about that. Either way, this is what we want, now it's just fingers crossed we actually get it.

I think it must have been a placeholder... and I think this image of Ripley is from the Ani-Con, not SDCC. But I might be wrong about that. Either way, this is what we want, now it's just fingers crossed we actually get it.

I'm pretty sure that's from Ani-Con since it started today. It would be nice if they revealed a DX Han. :pray:

I'm pretty sure that's from Ani-Con since it started today. It would be nice if they revealed a DX Han. :pray:

Day 1 is already over. Its almost Sat in HK

So I probably need to be talked down... I've got the cash and Sideshow has the '66 Batman and Robin with free shipping and double RP. So after those activate and I get $40 in RP it'd be like spending $355 for the pair.

I think I'm gonna do it, what should I do? :huh

I'm tempted to get the battle damaged T-800. It's triple rewards today.

So we can use reward points on orders and still earn them on the same order now?

Damn, triple on BD T-800 :panic:

What does that translate to in monies???

Math is hard.

Would be $34.50 cents I believe.

My shipping says 0.00, was this with free shipping originally?

Back