(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Well I'm officially homeless. :lol

We signed our half of the closing docs and dropped off the keys. Our stuff is all over the place and I'm exhausted but it's done. A few days of rest and we get to do it all again. At least we can take our time moving in.

I've sooooo much to catch up on here tomorrow. For now it's bed time. Later taters...

Hopefully smooth sailing for ya. :rock

I'm using every last bit of restraint right now from opening an eBay tab.... Honestly though I'd like to get into the vintage line once I finish college next year and start paying off those lovely credit cards. My Mythos Vader that just came in will probably be my last big purchase for a few months.
Did you inspect it yet? I had 2 problems. Needed to swap 2 pieces. Make sure you inspect everything! I love it. It's displayed near my Obi-Wan Mythos. Those are the only two I have. I debated the Fett, but decided I'll just get the upcoming Fett PF instead. I don't need 2 different Fetts...

So much detail on that set. Looks real!
I like the multi-colored pants with the different dots. They really plan all of the effects out! It would be neat to work in that industry... Of course, Episode VII won't need any of that crap. It's all REAL with no CG effects!!! Well, I suppose laser blasts and lightsabers would have to be. But very little effects...

No one talks to me on Facebook. :(
Me either. But I don't really want to. I hates Facebook. I rarely use it.

No one texted me :(
I was texting with Gibby today. It was nice to see he's alive and well. I'll always open for texting. I text more than anything these days... I dont talk on the phone. I just text... It makes phone sex very awkward though...

We signed our half of the closing docs and dropped off the keys. Our stuff is all over the place and I'm exhausted but it's done. A few days of rest and we get to do it all again. At least we can take our time moving in.

I've sooooo much to catch up on here tomorrow. For now it's bed time. Later taters...
Congrats, Titus! I can't even imagine... I hope you guys love the new house, and are happy with your decision once everything is done. I also hope you get an awesome man-cave or collection room!

Eli doesn't seem to know who I am. Let's hope it stays that way.
I have no clue who Eli is. But I don't get out of the Cantina much...

You might recognize Eli if we referred to him by his proper name...

STFU Eli! :lol

Oh, and phone sex with you earlier was awesome. But I think you never came. :mad:

Eli talks to me on facebook. :gah:

Eli's not dead. He just smells like it.

Oh, and phone sex with you earlier was awesome. But I think you never came. :mad:

:lol :lol

Eli's a good guy. He and I built our Ghostbusters Ecto 1 LEGO sets together the other night. Anyone that builds LEGO with me is AWESOME in my opinion. So there!
:lecture

I haven't built a Lego for quite some time. Maybe two months.

I hope it gets smoother from here on out for you. Moving is not a fun experience but the end result is usually worth it.

I haven't even done that. My sets are all in boxes.

I don't suppose any of you know somebody that can fix my Shaak-Ti PF's light up saber. I was moving her and her lightsaber bumped into something, which caused the led tube glass thingie inside of the saber to crack . :( I guess it's what I deserve for buying a prequel statue.

No one talks to me on Facebook. :(
Me neither :(
No one texted me :(
Me neither :(
I'm bad at texting (since when you guys text me with those iphones and smart phones it gets distorted) and have no iphone. :(

You should just get Facebook, JJJ. :lol :lol :rotfl
How can you have Facebook but not a smartphone?

That's like having light bulbs but no electricity.


Brilliant :lol :clap

Congrats!
Eli talks to me on facebook. :gah:
Ugh....:monkey4
Consider yourself lucky.
He means well.
Some would say Stalin "meant well" too. Just sayin'
I was texting with Gibby today. It was nice to see he's alive and well. I'll always open for texting. I text more than anything these days... I dont talk on the phone. I just text... It makes phone sex very awkward though...
No one ever texts me :(

Kenbenobi said:
I have no clue who Eli is. But I don't get out of the Cantina much...
Lets keep it that way.
All I know is that he has a Fry avatar and he's Canadian.
You already know too much. Be careful, if you say his name three times he friends you on Facebook :horror

I should get rights fees for every time that gets used.

Eli's a good guy.
Not true.

Facebook is easy since it's on a computer. :lol

I don't need a smart phone. I rarely talk or text, so only need a phone in emergencies. I use my ipad for internet when I'm on the road.

Back