(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Amazon has R2 in stock for 19.99. I don't think you'll find him in-store anymore...

I've seen a couple recently in store. I think the Meijer has by me has one. But it would be the same as DV ordering from Amazon cost wise.

I've seen a couple recently in store. I think the Meijer has by me has one. But it would be the same as DV ordering from Amazon cost wise.
I can hardly wait for Meijer to open here. They have banners in the outfield of the Brewers stadium, but we have no stores yet! :lol Not til early next year...

When does that start?

"The series is scheduled to premiere in October 3, 2014 on Disney Channel with a one-hour special - Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion, and will then air as a series Monday nights at 9:00 pm on Disney XD channels worldwide starting October 13."

"The series is scheduled to premiere in October 3, 2014 on Disney Channel with a one-hour special - Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion, and will then air as a series Monday nights at 9:00 pm on Disney XD channels worldwide starting October 13."
Cool, I looked on rebels site but never found anything but 2014.

"The series is scheduled to premiere in October 3, 2014 on Disney Channel with a one-hour special - Star Wars Rebels: Spanking the Rebellion, and will then air as a series Monday nights at 9:00 pm on Disney XD channels worldwide starting October 13."
That's an interesting episode title...

Am I the only one that wants one of these !

Chewbacca-Fabrikations-Plush-Figure.jpg

I really, really like it but with Chewie I'm trying to keep the novelties to just vintage. I wonder how much it is or how big it is.

Godzilla statue is $799.99, so I'm not getting him.

Dafuq?!?! :horror

Sorry to hear Ben. I'm seriously wondering how much longer until Sideshow prices themselves out of the market.

I really, really like it but with Chewie I'm trying to keep the novelties to just vintage. I wonder how much it is or how big it is.
It's the size of a typical Funko bobblehead. It retails for $20, but typically can be had for less. I paid $13 for Yoda from Amazon. Here's the Chewie link. $20 currently, but once it comes out, I suspect it will drop...
https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Fabrik...&sr=8-1&keywords=funko+star+wars+fabrikations

Stupid Monstersinmotion.com. Their website showed a Godzilla figure I wanted as in-stock and I placed an order a couple weeks ago. Then, a few days later they said it wasn't in stock and I had to wait three to four weeks when they might have it in stock. I then found one on Amazon and got it for cheaper. I immediately e-mailed them and said that their website showed it as in- stock when I placed my order, so I wanted to cancel because I didn't know it was a pre-order when I bought it. Now, I just got an e-mail from them saying that it's too late for them to cancel it and I have to keep my order. Jerks.

I think the picture sideshow posted with all the IM is funny when they say yes please, I feel like saying don't worry Ht will release them all.

Stupid Monstersinmotion.com. Their website showed a Godzilla figure I wanted as in-stock and I placed an order a couple weeks ago. Then, a few days later they said it wasn't in stock and I had to wait three to four weeks when they might have it in stock. I then found one on Amazon and got it for cheaper. I immediately e-mailed them and said that their website showed it as in- stock when I placed my order, so I wanted to cancel because I didn't know it was a pre-order when I bought it. Now, I just got an e-mail from them saying that it's too late for them to cancel it and I have to keep my order. Jerks.
File a claim with your card and dispute the charge.

File a claim with your card and dispute the charge.

Well, the silver lining is that the card I placed the order with is the one that was compromised a couple weeks back and had all those fraudulent charges on it, so it's been cancelled. They won't be able to charge me for the item anyway.

Back