(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

YES PLEASE!!! Like the Wookiee, I shall be forever in your debt.
I will go after work today. I didn't have time before work... Seeing as they are hidden in a special area, I still think they may still be there...

Kenbenobi did they have Black series R2? Or Biker Scout with bike?
I don't think Walgreens is carrying those. They only have wave 5 + proto fett, which is Vader, Chewie, black pauldron Sandtrooper, and Luke (dagobah I think)
R2 is from wave 1. I don't think I see that one around anymore. Not sure if they have plans to re-release it or not...

Yeah he is in the new assortment.

Hmmm I may have to check again. Mine had nada. And we don't have many Walgreens here.

I kinda thought it would be cool to displpay the proto with the regular.
Just to be clear, the regular Fett is not appearing at Walgreens. I got an extra from Target a month or so ago... It is shipping with the Clonetrooper wave.

Just got back from Target and saw these mystery DC Heroes mini packs. Got these 4 blindly. I'm pretty happy! :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YnF6jjYzdXo/VBhGbVT9svI/AAAAAAAAEOo/QYsr851DPdE/s912/DSCN5961.JPG
Conan O'Brien as the Green Lantern? Cool!

Am I the only one that wants one of these !

Chewbacca-Fabrikations-Plush-Figure.jpg
I'm getting it. I bought the Yoda one already.

Yeah, still looking for Proto Boba and Chewie, Ken! Chien is gonna look for me too. :) Grazie!
Hopefully I'll score for you guys after work... I wish I had known you guys were having trouble finding them. I could have scooped them all up!

Godzilla statue is $799.99, so I'm not getting him.

I decided to go to Toys R Us and they had biker scout, but the 6" were all Hans and greedos. They had LOTS of Rebels stuff though.

Yoda isn't furry ! :thwak
He was! Then he got kinda sticky. Now he's just crusty. :monkey1

Godzilla statue is $799.99, so I'm not getting him.
WAAAAY too much. Hopefully you can win him in a contest.
I know, I know, that won't happen. :(

I decided to go to Toys R Us and they had biker scout, but the 6" were all Hans and greedos. They had LOTS of Rebels stuff though.
Amazon has R2 in stock for 19.99. I don't think you'll find him in-store anymore...

WAAAAY too much. Hopefully you can win him in a contest.
I know, I know, that won't happen. :(

My only hope is that someone does the Christmas Wish for me Christmas of 2015, and they fulfill it. Then again, I don't think they fulfill wishes for $800 statues.

My only hope is that someone does the Christmas Wish for me Christmas of 2015, and they fulfill it. Then again, I don't think they fulfill wishes for $800 statues.
They probably won't. But I'll submit for you! Ain't no harm in trying... I only had a wish fulfilled once, for my Dad. He got an Evil Superman figure. I never received a wish... yet! But I think those odds are better than any other contest they do!

Where does one get a hairy chewie?

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back