(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I like how I was the one who said Firefly sucked, yet you thwacked Chien. :lol

I was confused too. Is he saying Firefly is the best show ever, or Dr Who?

Kenbenobi needs some old people meds too me thinks.

I was thinking of doing a 3-month plan, but I see there is a 10% off coupon now (GALACTIC) so I may try 6 months, if you guys swear by it.
<br>

Here is what was in August.

Oh, ken, and the girl mentions the love for Dr Who is 50/50. So that that, sucka!!!!:pfft:

Congrats!!!

Very cool. But it totally sucks about the broken base...

Thanks guys! I was pretty excited to get to buy this and it was made nicer by my friend who wanted to make sure it was me who owned this piece. I wish USPS had been nicer with it but it still looks pretty dang cool.

I like how I was the one who said Firefly sucked, yet you thwacked Chien. :lol
He deserved it, for his upcoming comments...
Oh, and before I forget, Kenbenobi :thwak Darth Waller

I was confused too. Is he saying Firefly is the best show ever, or Dr Who?

Kenbenobi needs some old people meds too me thinks.
They are BOTH the best shows ever! An even tie! 50/50 split!

<br>

Here is what was in August.

Oh, ken, and the girl mentions the love for Dr Who is 50/50. So that that, sucka!!!!:pfft:

I'd like to open her box! :lecture
She just meant that 50% of people think it is the BEST show ever, whereas the other 50% choose Firefly. But they choose Dr. Who 2nd, so it's OK.

Kenbenobi :thwak Darth Waller
No laughing at my expense!

They are BOTH the best shows ever! An even tie! 50/50 split!

I'd like to open her box! :lecture
She just meant that 50% of people think it is the BEST show ever, whereas the other 50% choose Firefly. But they choose Dr. Who 2nd, so it's OK.

!

Whatever!!! :lol :lol

Oh, and I also did the 6 months Lootcrat at the 10% off too, ken. :)

I might go to this Jurassic Park marathon at the Alamo Drafthouse in Houston today. But I don't want to watch the last 2 films. :lol :lol

https://drafthouse.com/blog/entry/j...content=trilogy&utm_campaign=HOU+JP+Trilogy+2
I could never do that. If I paid for all 3, I'm sitting through all 3. If it was free, well sure, then I could leave after the first... But I'd probably still stay! :lol

I've heard so many cool things about that place. And to see JP there would make it that much better. I agree though, probably wouldn't stay for the last two.
So much hate for JP 2 and 3!

For anyone who doesn't already own the SW radio dramas, Groupon has a deal:
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-star-wars-a-new-hope-the-original-radio-drama-collectors-edition
Save $1.50 with code LABOR10. Use ebates to get 6% cashback (if you aren't familiar with ebates, I could send you my referral link so we each get a bonus.)
Free shipping if you get both versions, otherwise shipping is $4 for one.

I could never do that. If I paid for all 3, I'm sitting through all 3. If it was free, well sure, then I could leave after the first... But I'd probably still stay! :lol

So much hate for JP 2 and 3!

For anyone who doesn't already own the SW radio dramas, Groupon has a deal:
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-star-wars-a-new-hope-the-original-radio-drama-collectors-edition
Save $1.50 with code LABOR10. Use ebates to get 6% cashback (if you aren't familiar with ebates, I could send you my referral link so we each get a bonus.)
Free shipping if you get both versions, otherwise shipping is $4 for one.

You're so cheap and frugal. :wink1:

I've heard so many cool things about that place. And to see JP there would make it that much better. I agree though, probably wouldn't stay for the last two.
When I was in Houston years ago, I didn't know about it, or I totally woulda have gone. If I ever go back again, I'm totally doing it. Plus NASA. I love touring that place! I was meant to be an astronaut in another life... Or an alien from another planet. One of those. I just know I'm traveling in space...

You're so cheap and frugal. :wink1:
I didn't order them! I'm just passing info on to those who may want them. I have the original CD's from years ago... I'm always looking for bargains! It's a compulsion...

Back