(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

The Ken flood! Get in the Ark!!!

tumblr_nb80xlGMXV1rcmxvyo6_500.jpg

^^ Ahh, the old days, when directors actually watched the scene live and not on a TV monitor. :lol

I want stormtrooper jammies :(
Why??? You don't wear pants! :thwak

They're cool as hell!

I just tried to change my Celebration hotel to the Hilton... No luck.
From where? The Marriott? The 501st party is at the Marriott. Makes me wonder if that is actually where the stars will be staying...

I sleep cawk down. The morning wood helps me get up in the morning.
Do you do cawk push-ups, like Jack Black? Of course, you can only do one...

Unfortunately selling off some Star Wars Collectibles. Selling 20 Star Wars Vinylmations from Disney. PM me. I have the details in the For Sale thread.
Too bad you don't have an entire set of series 3. Those are the only ones I need. I want to buy the entire set at once. I missed out on a great Ebay deal several months ago. Been kicking myself ever since...

Watching Chef, date night! :D

Preview for fury! :lol
How was it? I was mildly interested in seeing taht one...

At the emergency room. Fawkhead trucker hit my in-laws on the freeway. They're banged up but doing fine.

I ever tell you guys I hate truckers.
Oh snit! Glad to hear they're OK!

Stupid ****ing truckers.

When I was just out of high school, four kids from the classes below me were broken down in the breakdown lane when a sleeping trucker came over the hill and killed them all.

I hope your wife's family are alright. :duff
Dayyum. I sense a lawsuit happened there. My friend was in a 15 car pile-up caused by a trucker a few months ago. He's OK, but the back end of his car got F'd up! The trucker didn't fall asleep, but he was going way too fast for rush hour traffic, and couldn't stop in time... He plowed through a bunch of cars.

Sorry to hear that. Glad to hear they're okay.
By the way... I'm a truck driver.
I hope you drive safe! Especially cuz you are in Wisconsin, and I don't want you to hit me! :wink1:

Getting closer... Up to page 6810 now... But going on a lunch break. Hopefully you guys won't add too many more posts while I'm gone...

Did you get yours shipped to you by BB? And it didn't get dinged? I can't stand how they ship in plastic sleeves with NO protection whatsoever.

Yep, came from BB and was damage-free. Although it did ship in a minimalist package. I think I got lucky.

Here come the Kenben multiquotes! :panic:

No kidding, that was a tough one to get through. :lol

I can't imagine how hot that had to be. :horror

If anyone comes across the Guy in a Pig Costume LEGO minifig, I am trying to find at least four. Thanks.

Also still need:

Millhouse
Mr. Burns
Ralph Wiggum

To complete my Simpsons Minis if anyone has them.

Back