(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Will your insurance cover any of it?

No, probably not because they aren't due to an incident like a storm or fire. I might try though.

Are you sure there's no other way? Isnt your focus on TOD....I dont see how the fixes are your problem if they want the house. Im no retail expert though.

I think they can stipulate that in the purchase agreement.

It's our problem to fix it because it wasn't specified in our original listing plus it gives the buyer more reasons to back out. We're under on contract for another house so we can't really back out now.

BW3HD111_zpsbce32766.jpg~original

Now that's a figure I would bathe with King Darkness style.

Both versions are on the Blu-ray. It's a shame they didn't keep the awesome artwork the DVD release had, though.

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Ultimate-Edition-Blu-ray-Cruise/dp/B004QSQML8/
We can fix that!
Star Lord $235. slippery slope where walking down!
Glad I'm into Star Wars not Star Lords..
Escape From New York was the same way. Awesome DVD cover. Photoshop **** on Blu-ray.
That was fixed or no?
Anyone want to buy a sealed exclusive TOD Indy PF? Ugh, the buyers of our house have a an expensive list of stuff that they want fixed and we have no money to pay for it so it looks like I'm being forced to sell stuff I don't want to. :(
Damn it! I'm sorry. I wish I could help.

No, probably not because they aren't due to an incident like a storm or fire. I might try though.

It's our problem to fix it because it wasn't specified in our original listing plus it gives the buyer more reasons to back out. We're under on contract for another house so we can't really back out now.
I wish it was a better time for all of us, try not to stress to much bro it will all work out.

Anyone want to buy a sealed exclusive TOD Indy PF? Ugh, the buyers of our house have a an expensive list of stuff that they want fixed and we have no money to pay for it so it looks like I'm being forced to sell stuff I don't want to. :(

That sucks, dude! :(

I hope you are able to get by without parting with anything you love!

I'm gonna look for one of those tomorrow.

IMO well worth the money.

When I walked out of the movie I remember feeling underwhelmed but darned if I don't love his design. Elephant feet and all.

Emmet running away makes that pic even better!

I couldn't resist. I love his terrified expression.

Wait. What? :panic:

They announced it at SDCC:

***HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT OF 10 UPCOMING BLU-RAY TITLES!***

We just announced the following upcoming Scream Factory blu-ray releases at our Comic Con panel this evening. Here's the exciting line-up!

1. The Dark Half
2. Monkey Shines
3. Candyman II: Farewell to the Flesh
4. Scarecrows
5. Phantom of the Opera
6. New Year’s Evil
7. Invaders from Mars
8. Dolls (Collector’s Edition)
9. Mad Max (Collector’s Edition)
10. Escape From New York (Collector’s Edition)

We have no details to report on this time other than that Dolls, The Dark Half and Monkey Shines are slated for November 2014 street dates and the rest will land in 2015.

We have more to reveal for 2015 so keep your eyes peeled here for updates throughout the Fall.

IMO well worth the money.

When I walked out of the movie I remember feeling underwhelmed but darned if I don't love his design. Elephant feet and all.

Yeah. I was a bit disappointed too, but Godzilla's design and attitude was awesome. I hope they fix the problems with the first one when the sequel comes around. They've got more badass monsters lined up, so that's a step in the right direction.

Yeah. I was a bit disappointed too, but Godzilla's design and attitude was awesome. I hope they fix the problems with the first one when the sequel comes around. They've got more badass monsters lined up, so that's a step in the right direction.

I will be there on day 1.

I didn't love it (didn't love Monsters, either) but I think Edwards shows potential. And he got some important stuff right so if they increase the effects budget, we should get some epic stuff in part 2.

Here's my Weta booth tour. Gotta put the SS one together.

I will be there on day 1.

I didn't love it (didn't love Monsters, either) but I think Edwards shows potential. And he got some important stuff right so if they increase the effects budget, we should get some epic stuff in part 2.

I wasn't a fan of Monsters either. I'm a little worried about him doing a Star Wars movie too, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I wasn't a fan of Monsters either. I'm a little worried about him doing a Star Wars movie too, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I think he'll do well with the right script. He's got the visual chops, and he understands effects, but his humans are ho-hum.

Had my first refund request on eBay tonight. :(. My bad luck continues.

Back