Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Wouldn't mind if they did several clothing sets like that one pictured, along w/ the ninja set, sort of like what they did with The Wolverine figure. Or even put the clothes he wore when he first climbed the mountain to seek Ra's Al Ghul with this one, since the colors match, and put the ninja outfit and the black suit for a Ra's Al Ghul figure, and allow the option to swap heads to get Bruce in the ninja outfit that way, like a double pack similar to the Captain America-Steve Rogers set.

Yeah, I really would love the Ninja outfit. It would be super easy to include with a Batman figure, but I think a kitbash will do for now.

That's actually always been my dream two pack that I wish Hot Toys would do honestly. I like the other black ninja outfit that both Bruce and Ra's wear later during Bruce's initiation into the League of Shadows too but for some reason the training outfits are cooler to me.

I'm the opposite, I love the black ninja suits but both are cool I'd be happy with either.

300px-Henri_Ducard.png

batmanbegins-scorn.jpg

ras-al-ghul-batman-begins-liam-neeson.jpg
liam%20neeson.jpg

news_illustre_1382637499_255.png

tumblr_lnq34jBNtO1qdlpxso1_500.png

tumblr_mz37zyXot61qklq7jo1_400.gif

One can hope for one of these! :(

Ra's and Bruce in training gear

Ra's and Batman finale set

Gordon and Bat Signal

Gordon and Batman set

I'm starting the process of paring down my Nolan collection, and this guy is getting his very own shelf now:

IMG_7270.jpg

Super old pic to quote but is this a modded cowl?

I have had this figure for a couple months in storage and am setting it up again, I got it last year for $240 shipped I was really stoked

Just looking for some more pics of the stock toy fair figure with cowl.

Are there any must-do mods?

Super old pic to quote but is this a modded cowl?

I have had this figure for a couple months in storage and am setting it up again, I got it last year for $240 shipped I was really stoked

Just looking for some more pics of the stock toy fair figure with cowl.

Are there any must-do mods?

I think Maglor cut around the edge of the cowl to make it sit lower/further forward. He is also using the Takara cape clips.

I'm thinking about doing a Ninja Bruce wane kitbash. What's the best clothing set to go for?

They did a Ra's al Ghul ninja outfit, which you could slap a Bruce Wayne head on. Usually it'd be super expensive at this point (since the manufacturer made a limited quantity)....

BUT....

The same company recently announced that they're releasing another batch of that figure - WITH a Bruce Wayne head and hood this time, too!

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2014/06/another-figure-club-league-of-shadow.html

So just wait for that release and you won't even need to kitbash it!

They did a Ra's al Ghul ninja outfit, which you could slap a Bruce Wayne head on. Usually it'd be super expensive at this point (since the manufacturer made a limited quantity)....

BUT....

The same company recently announced that they're releasing another batch of that figure - WITH a Bruce Wayne head and hood this time, too!

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2014/06/another-figure-club-league-of-shadow.html

So just wait for that release and you won't even need to kitbash it!

Where can this be ordered from (preferably Europe)?

Looking for advice on this. This is the only Batman that I don't have I have been reluctant because of the boot issue but mostly my concern is the suit. Is the suit problem ( cracking / falling apart after time ) a deal breaker ? Or should I pick one up with confidence ?
Thanks to all in advance.

My suit's been fine for over 2 years. I actually like this duller look as opposed to the somewhat glossy MMS67 but I love both. The boots can always be replaced, but mine's been fine all this time due to extra care handling.

I just listed another one of these. As much as I love the Begins suit, the Hot Toys figures just aren't doing it for me anymore.

Back