Statue ARH Sideshow Cleopatra EX limited to 100 now for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh no I don't think I would. On that show they even did a 3d model of what they suspected she looked like. Talk about taking a dive off the ugly tree! I just thought it was interesting that the modern perception of her is this beauty, when in reality she was likely hideous.

Sorry don't want to derail this thread. I am a big history buff, just not a statue collector.

Again beautiful statue!

Its very interesting to me that she had this power over Mark Anthony that he went into battle for her! I dont know, I would think she had something very special that these historians cant ever dig up or try to emulate.

I think you will find our statues interesting to you. We are trying to cater to the history buffs like you and many others. Look for our upcoming statues.

Its good to be historically accurate. Yet at the same time, you have to remember that we are here to also make money so no ugly ones in our future ;)

Its very interesting to me that she had this power over Mark Anthony that he went into battle for her! I dont know, I would think she had something very special that these historians cant ever dig up or try to emulate.

I think you will find our statues interesting to you. We are trying to cater to the history buffs like you and many others. Look for our upcoming statues.

Its good to be historically accurate. Yet at the same time, you have to remember that we are here to also make money so no ugly ones in our future ;)

Well said! Power can be very captivating, I think that was at least part of her allure.

You have peaked my interest I will definately keep my eye on your releases.

Oh and nothing wrong with artistic license. Like you said nobody would buy an ugly Cleo, I doubt most ppl would even recognize who it's supposed to be if you did.

I like this one though I was kinda hoping the EX would be the black and gold but PO'd it anyways along with the Thor. :hi5: I missed the Leo EX and WL'd but may go with the regular anyways. I love the work you guys are putting out. Keep it up Ave!! :clap

I like this one though I was kinda hoping the EX would be the black and gold but PO'd it anyways along with the Thor. :hi5: I missed the Leo EX and WL'd but may go with the regular anyways. I love the work you guys are putting out. Keep it up Ave!! :clap

Thank you!
The White looks great in person. I have seen her!

Much better statues yet to come. We are putting into production the dragon and the Angel of Death, Valkyrie next.

Re: ARH Sideshow Cleopatra going up for sale this Thursday

alex is this a different face sculpt than the statue you already have for sale on the website? Or is it the same sculpt but with a bra and some cloth differences for ss exclusive? thanks

Cleopatra4_m%20%283%29.JPG

So Cleopatra didn't sunbath topless then ;)

Re: ARH Sideshow Cleopatra going up for sale this Thursday

So Cleopatra didn't sunbath topless then ;)

You will have to ask her in person :wave
The factory paints are more much more evenly applied. This picture is form an ARH AP

Congrats Anthos!!

A very nice addition to already great and diverse collection!

Is it just me or does the factory colors look better then the original AP colors?

congrats Arh on your latest sellout.

Is it just me or does the factory colors look better then the original AP colors?

congrats Arh on your latest sellout.

Its not you, the factory we use are top notch!
We are now thinking everything should be done by the factory from now on.
Thanks everyone for your support

I really want to try and get one of these statues. I see some topless and others with tops. I want the topless version. Do all of these statues have the removable top option?

I really want to try and get one of these statues. I see some topless and others with tops. I want the topless version. Do all of these statues have the removable top option?

Yes they all had the removable top
Hope you can find one :wave

Still looking for that one too but i'm affraid it's going to be very tough to find one.
If anyone can help me please.:pray::pray::pray:

Hi All,

A while ago i saw this picture somewhere and if i remember it correctly i think it was here on this forum.
A picture of Cleopatra so very beautiful done but i even can't find the picture anymore.
What i'm try to say is can anyone help me to make it exactly like this picture and where i can find that waterfall and other extra's.

This is the magnificent picture.
10xt6ky.jpg

I asked this question in a new thread and i see it's been closed,can someone tell me why my thread is closed please.

I am sorry these are sold out
At this time there are no plans to make new ones
Sometimes you see them on Ebay
You may want to join FB ARH Studios Collectors group, and you may find one for sale.

Hi All,

A while ago i saw this picture somewhere and if i remember it correctly i think it was here on this forum.
A picture of Cleopatra so very beautiful done but i even can't find the picture anymore.
What i'm try to say is can anyone help me to make it exactly like this picture and where i can find that waterfall and other extra's.

This is the magnificent picture.
10xt6ky.jpg

I asked this question in a new thread and i see it's been closed,can someone tell me why my thread is closed please.

Back