DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Great photos sfa! amazing!

I'm still waiting for my rabbit hole Batman :impatient:
One question .. What figure belongs clock of the Mad Hatter?? Look nice!

Thanks!
The clock comes with the Rabbit Hole Batman.

The clock looks great with Hatter. The painted on BD on bats looks like crap in person. Shame they did it that way.

^ I thought you'd decided to stop collecting these and sell your collection? :lol

I have stopped buying. But that does not stop my interest. As far as selling, I've gone back and forth on it. I really love certain figures and would hate to sell them. My kids keep bugging me to buy Clayface. I have all the deluxe figures on display and my kids love those. They would hate me if I sold those. :lol

Also you have a good memory. You know how collecting is. Like something one day, meh on it the next.

Got a few more GCPD SWAT guys made for me.

995d3c.jpg

205951.jpg

fa953c.jpg

85de76.jpg

I have stopped buying. But that does not stop my interest. As far as selling, I've gone back and forth on it. I really love certain figures and would hate to sell them. My kids keep bugging me to buy Clayface. I have all the deluxe figures on display and my kids love those. They would hate me if I sold those. :lol

Also you have a good memory. You know how collecting is. Like something one day, meh on it the next.

:lol If you're going to be forced to keep the deluxe figures, you should maybe just keep the rest you have too, especially if you're so back and forth over selling or not. Also, once the new Arkham Knight figures start rolling out, you might find a renewed interest in these ones again and maybe wish you'd kept them?

I do understand the need to thin out collections though for various reasons. If it were me though, I'd much prefer to sell a whole collection rather than just keep one or two reminders of what I had.

I'm a batman fan more than anything. The initial reason for wanting to sell was for other bills to pay, but those have been taken care of. I will be holding on to these figs for as long as I can.

^ I don't think so since graphitti designs still have them up on their site for the same price $29.95.

With the announcement of Red Hood being a playable character in AK, how much would you guys kill to have this as a figure?
olfsi_072314-2780.jpg

Hmm, Jason Todd Red Hood? Was there any mention of him in previous games?

A nod in the Joker's Carnival challenge map, where you play as Robin and Joker says before it begins "Didn't I kill you already? Kidding, it's Robin!!!", more or less.

No need to kill, they'll get around to him eventually. This is the line that never ends after all :lol

The Red Hood design may be the first from the Arkham series that I hate. I will just pick up the new 52 version.

Back