DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Finally got my Two Face today, so worth the wait even if the right eye is slightly off.

When I finally get a good digital camera I'll post my collection for you guys to see.

My current setup

Arkham Asylum
ArkhamAsylum_.jpg

Arkham City
ArkhamCity_.jpg

Arkham Origins
ArkhamOrigins_.jpg

Now waiting on Two Face and Clayface for the City display, and Unmasked Deathstroke and Copperhead for the Origins display.

Thanks Man... Im just hoping Arkham Knight will be the last of all of this. Im going to run out of space!

I have my main display piece being what I like to call "Batman: The Animated Series...ON CRACK".

Thanks Man... Im just hoping Arkham Knight will be the last of all of this. Im going to run out of space!

I'm already out of space and I want it to continue. I need to get a built shelve unit just for Clayface.

Batman Origins has the most awesome Batman designs - I actually prefer the look of the characters in this game a lot

Batman Origins has the most awesome Batman designs - I actually prefer the look of the characters in this game a lot
Yup I agree with you... I loved how the Origins designs were.

Yup, and I don't quite like that repaint. I'd rather have a battle damaged version.

I like that repaint a lot more than the original, myself. Mostly I was not that keen on the Origins designs.

Arkham Asylum/ City Batsuit was perfect for me. I wasn't 100% on Rocksteady's character model for Joker, but I liked it better than WB Montreal's.

Neca Batman arkham origins pictures yo!

wc0101.jpg

wc0102.jpg

wc0103.jpg

wc0104.jpg

10287027_381286352000263_7019012142828473662_o.jpg

Hey guys,
This company called Hex Mortis that does costumes and armor and stuff just showed a WIP prototype of Arkham Knight's Cowl. Looks good so far. I know it's not exactly an action figure but it's one of the first pieces of merchandise out for the game so far. Enjoy.

Back